Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Dr. said it's from allergies and you weigh the same

The same means I didn't gain but I didn't LOOSE either in the past 6 months!
I weigh enough that my scale doesn't even tell me truth.  It just comes up ERR!
Last summer I put back on a few of those oh so hard to loose pounds due to
things like bbq's, reunions, all 3 of my grandchildren thinking they need
birthdays.  Now as adults we don't care if we miss a few but children nope!
Not happening.  Hey K grandma's on a diet can we miss your party this year ?
Sure gram, right after we check you into some place nice and comfortable. he he
Back to the serious subject of my health.  Spring and summer are my 2 favorite
seasons therefore time to get serious like fire under my back side serious.   I
figure God's help, spring time there is no reason I can't put a good dent in the
200 pounds I need to loose.  I'm choosing a goal of 25 lbs by June 1st and I'd
luv any helpful tips or suggestions you readers may have to offer.  So I've put it
out there and I'll be sharing a long the way.  I know I can do it!  (I hope) lol

Gladys

2 comments:

  1. You can DO IT!! Weight loss can be so hard...Do you drink a lot of pop? (Or soda, as we call it down here,lol) I found when I cut that completely out of my diet, 20lbs literally fell off! Also, watch sodium and carb intake. All carbs should be balanced with protein and veggies. A great book that promotes a healthy diet is The IR Diet. It's geared towards diabetics and those who are insulin resistant, but anyone can use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to check the book out. I gave up pop for water years ago but I do luv my sweets :( I do well for awhile then binge.
      Have A Great Day,
      Gladys

      Delete