Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cook'n Recipe Organizer version 10 Review

Christina and I were very excited when we were given the go ahead to review this product!
My sister is the cook in the family but we soon found we did not need to be great cooks to
LOVE this.  It has something for everyone, literally...  Want recipes?  They have em'.  Want
a recipe from the internet?  It just takes a click.  Want to know what you can make from the
foods you have?  Simple.  Want to find a recipe with a certain item in it?  You got it!  She was
amazed at the amount of and varieties of recipes she was able to find.  I was excited that with
my zero amount of computer skills I could "catch" a recipe from anywhere on the internet
and place it in my online recipe collection :)

Cook'n Recipe Organizer version 10 even has a nutrition tracker that tells you about the meal
you are preparing.  How Great is that?  From now on this will be my go to place for just about
anything food related.  The end of wasting hours writing out a grocery list because Cook'n will
help me do that also, awesome!

On the Cook'n Recipe Organizer version 10 face book page http://www.facebook.com/Recipe.Organizer.
there are fun contests (with prizes), cartoons and conversation.  Cook'n Recipe Organizer's
web site is   http://www.DVO.com 

I think you will be very impressed with what Cook'n Recipe Organizer version 10 has to offer.
We definitely give it a Two Thumbs Up.  I personally could not find anything I would change.

From Their Site:


The Easiest Way to...



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Mom To Grandma   http://sueparks2003.blogspot.com/
   



No comments:

Post a Comment