Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, May 11, 2012

Instant Fun Just Add Paper 'Mother's Day Games'


I asked to do a review for 'Instant Fun Just Add Paper' to build my reviews. Never did I expect to have so much fun with them. These are a set of 20 games that were made for Mother's Day but are fun any time! My grandson's birthday party was a blast but mostly for the children. As they all went off to play I broke out some of the Mother's Day games as I knew I wanted to review them before Mother's Day was actually here. We had such a good time other people were asking for my games. I gave them the info to get their own plus many more I hadn't brought. My cousin is in charge of our family reunion and she asked if I would bring them with as every one was laughing and snorting and trying to talk through their noses. It was a grand time had by all. We played the Celebrity Trivia Game all about mom's and daughter's great choice for Mother's Day! Also Mother's Day Homemade Matinee this was so funny to watch. The object of this game is to act out or do what is on the card you pick. Some are as easy as Play Patty Cake with another person, cute right? Then there are some a little more challenging like say something in a foreign language or talk like Scooby Doo! Another is Tangled Tongue Twisters Tango. You read off what is on the card you draw as normal as you can. An example would be Which Witch Switched Which Witch. The first time around it isn't too difficult. The second time around you either speed up or we made them put their card down before they started to say their twister. As your guests mess up they remove themselves. The third time around they had to say their twister 3 times in a row. We continued this til there was one person left "The Winner." One girl was laughing so hard she made her tea spray (we'll it at that)! There are plenty more games just as fun. Be the hit at your get together this Mother's Day or any other party or event with these Mother's Day Games. Some can be used for children and some are just for private time when a couple is alone. You can connect with this company PYTHON PRINTABLES by copying and pasting the information here: Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/printable_games Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Python-Printable-Games/134601866587139 Click here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Python-Printable-Games/134601866587139 The 20 Game Pack is Available For one low price of $19.95 and it includes: Mother's Day Trivia, Mother's Day Left-Right Gift Exchange, Mother May I?, Mother's Day Keepsake Kids' Craft, Hot Actors Trivia, Around the House Tidy Up Hunt, I Love You In Any Language, The Color of Music, Tangled Tongue Twisters Tango, Crazy Cookie Recipes, Famous Moms and Daughters Celebrity Trivia, Sexy Scavenger Hunt for Mom and Dad, Champagne Trivia, Survival of the Fittest party game, Nasty British Food Trivia, Pretty Pony Print-Out Paper Dolls for kids, Romantic Coupons for Mom and Dad, Flowers Trivia, Homemade Matinee Kids' Acting Game, Chocolate Trivia, I hope you have as much fun as we did!here I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it would be fun for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! The toungue twisters look fun!

    jessicaahays at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete