Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, June 1, 2012

Potty Cover Review



What a great product this turned out to be.  We were unsure of reviewing
these.  We were wondering how we would be perceived having 1 of our first 
5 reviews be about toilets.  Well not exactly toilets but a toilet product.  I
have a totally new respect for Potty Covers.  Where have these been all my 
life - is my pondering of late.  I, being a somewhat handicapped woman and
my daughter (fellow blogger) mommy of 3 made a great team reviewing for
you.  I used a Potty Cover on a grocery store toilet.  Now you all know the 
"ick" factor comes into your mind when heading to a public toilet.  It's like
who sat there and what were they ... you have my point!  I felt totally non "ick"
knowing I had a Potty Cover with me.  They fit the entire seat of the toilet and
go down over the front.  Your bum or the back of your legs never touch any-
thing except the Potty Cover.  Look below to see how large these are.
Each Potty Cover comes in it's own plastic, inside the bag above.  You receive
6 individually wrapped Potty Covers in each bag.  They are on Amazon for $5.99

The individual packaging is what my daughter, "Mom" in Mom To Grandma liked
best.  She was thrilled when she found out the only rest room at her oldest's T Ball
game was a outhouse set up, of course I am being funny but let me assure you it 
wasn't to her ..... until she remembered she had a Potty Cover in her diaper bag!
She said "It made me sigh with relief knowing I had the Potty Cover with me.  I put
that on the seat and no worries."  They still didn't want to use the bathroom there 
but when it came down to it Potty Cover to the rescue!  When finished she folded
it up, put it in the trash part of her diaper bag.  Wiped everyone with a wet wipe and 
on they went to enjoy their big sister's ball game.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Gladys   Grandma in: Mom To Grandma
  

1 comment:

  1. These look so handy I would love to have them when I start potty training my daughter!!

    ReplyDelete