Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Revenge of the Vegan


The author states he has never written more than a grocery list. Well this is definitely not evident in his new book. It is very hard to write comedy or to be funny without any props. Yet he did a real good job at it. Now is this belly jiggling, roll on the floor funny? No. Although it is very humorous. It is divided up into enough different areas that you don't lose interest. It stays light and comical throughout the entire book. This is a light read more so than a great comedy. It is long enough to distract you yet short enough to read in one sitting. I know nothing about being a vegan or vegetarian and I found it humorous so it would be ever more so to anyone understanding the subject. He writes about a friend trying to revert to the vegetarian lifestyle and the blunders he makes along the way of his whole 1 week attempt. I found that extremely amusing. I would suggest this book to anyone even considering the vegan life style as you will sincerely enjoy it. Please note this is my very first book review. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Id be willing to give this book a read, that's crazy that the author has never written before!

    ReplyDelete