Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Flufftastic Summer Celebration

It's the time we've all been waiting for

Flufftastic Summer Celebration is hosted by Mama on a Green Mission or Eco Baby Mama Drama. The Grand Prize is sponsored by Lotus Bumz, Rinse Hopper, 7 A.M. Enfant, BabyLegs, Wooly Rounds and Mama on a Green Mission and is valued at over $400. This grand prize package is a great start for anyone or a great addition to the cloth diapering addict’s stash!

We have some terrific Blogs working on this. It is hosted by:

Mama on a Green Mission and Eco Baby Mama Drama YEAH (insert clapping here)

They have a HUGE GRAND PRIZE for you to enter...

$400 in Cloth Diapering prizes and will include: 12 Lotus Bumz

diapers with microfiber inserts, a wet/dry bag from Lotus Bumz,

a rinse hopper, a 7 A.M. Enfant diaper bag, a grab bag of Baby

Legs, a 12 pack of GroVia cloth wipes and 3 Wooly Rounds dryer

balls!


Enter to WIN the GRAND PRIZE HERE


 

So let the fun begin!


I have a great prize package for you from some fantastic sponsors


To start The SPLENDID "THE FLUFFY ELEPHANT" is giving the lucky WINNER

One custom made pocket, aio or diaper cover of their choice! Sweet or what?


She let me design my cover and it is AMAZING! See reviewHERE

Next the WONDERFUL "WOOLZIES" is giving not just one set of their great
dryer balls to the winner of the prize pack but also a second set to a
lucky second winner! Can we say awesome!


You can see my reviewHERE

Your gonna love this one - FANTASTIC "MY FUN CLOTHES" is giving the lucky
winner of this prize pack their choice of shortie or skirtie in their
choice of fabric! Do ya love it?


You can see my reviewHERE

Next the WONDERFUL "KISSED BY THE MOON" is giving one of you lucky
ladies a Softbums shell and insert like I reviewed. Cool, right?


You can see my reviewHERE

And last but not least the Super "RUMP AROUNDS" is giving the lucky
winner an EcoRump 100% bamboo pocket diaper of choice! Pretty nice, Yeah?


You can see my reviewHERE

Wait a second or 5 for the Raffle Copter to enter, and GOOD LUCK!
Sorry folks, US only.
/> US only & must be 18 years of age.
Disclaimer- I received no compensation to host this giveaway. All expressed opinions are my own and may vary from your own. Mom To Grandma is not responsible for prizes. They are shipped from the sponsor.






34 comments:

  1. I love the cookie monster pocket diaper, and all of them really ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I love all the Sesame Street diapers...they are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Sesame street diapers. Elmo so cute, but cookie monster cute too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sesame street diapers and the love bug diapers, all of them are really cute actually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Oscar the Grouch diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the elephant and the cookie monster pocket diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Cookie Monster Pocket Diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these diapers! I really love the muppet diapers! Love that Animal she did awhile back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the girly dino pocket diaper.

    -Hannah Avery

    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Cookie Monster Pocket Diaper and the Elephant Pocket Diaper from The Fluffy Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Girly Dino Pocket Diaper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the Oscar the Grouch and the Girly Dino diaper from the Fluffy Elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of cut prints to choose one as fav, but my fav is hickory dickory dock

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite item at Fluffy Elephant is the girly dino pocket diaper! Anne Sweden at Zephyr Hill

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hickory Dickory Dock is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the cookie Monster diaper

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the Pink Elephant Walk OS pocket diaper.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the cookie monster diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the cookie monster diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite is the Elmo Pocket Diaper

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the swirl dyed ai2!! So awesome!!! Would look super cute on my pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  23. the Rainbow Dino Pocket Diaper

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the Love Bug and Cookie Monster diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Sesame Street ones, especially Oscar.

    The Happy Wife/Danielle Garcia
    Ldsmom2201 (at) yahoo (dot) com
    http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
    Twitter: The_Happy_Wife

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the cookie monster diaper at the fluffy elephant

    ReplyDelete