Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, August 6, 2012

Kissed By The Moon Softbums Review


cowdiapersittingfixed


Even though this Softbums diaper fits her very well. There is no perfect fit. Leah is tall and slender which makes all cloth diapers look a tad droopy in the back. Softbums are slim fitting, snug and very adjustable. Leah loves the feel. She says "Ma sof" as she plays with the insert. I am Ma for grandma. My favorite part is that this diaper is so wonderfully versatile! It has an inner snap and pocket. Mom can use it as a pocket but dad or I can snap the insert easily in place. I cloth diapered my children but back then we had white cloth to fold into diapers. Nothing like the choices of today! Leah hasn't had a leak using this softbums. On another very positive note she now says "cow" and points to the cows on her softbums. I luv this diaper! Her and her family went on vacation last week
and she carried in her Softbum to go into her brother's little suitcase. I wish they were both here for better pictures!
rel= "nofollow"

Kissed by the Moon has a wide variety of cloth diapers as well as other
other baby products. They also have a great loved diapers program.

Kissed By The Moon can be reached:
On Face book - HERE
At their site - HERE

Kissed by the Moon will be giving 1 shell ARV $21.95 and 1 pod which range from $3-$12 each to the Winner! How awesome is that? Your going to love how versatile this diaper is!

10 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try Softbums! Great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try one of these I hope I win

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that this diaper has an inner snap. Thanks for the review, definitely one would we would like to try

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Your little one is just too adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice that they are so adjustable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little bum on her! Thank you for the review, its nice they are slim and that even baby knows how soft they are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cows! And I love that you can stuff it or snap in the insert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd really like to try these diapers. They look like they fit so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those diapers! The cows are cute, and the green color, is so different. Yay, for cloth!

    ReplyDelete