Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, August 31, 2012

Mom Powered Media Proudly Presents The Baby Year Event!

Here's what one lucky person will win!

WHOA, could you imagine A year's worth of diapers! Wow Everyone knows how costly diapers can be.  This prize will save parents  quite a sum of money that could better be used on other important baby items or well, ANYTHING they want!.
In addition to the diaper's our winner will also receive an Infantino Lil Lion's Happy Hangout Gym
Infantino Lil Lion's Happy Hangout Gym has a super soft mat with unique textures. It is for babies between 0 to 5 months. This gym includes five detachable activity toys and musical peek a boo mirror.


Giveaway ends September 20th at 11:59pm, open to US and Canadian residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Mom To Grandma is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.

4 comments:

  1. I am planning to cloth diaper the little girl in my tummy, due any day. So I would donate most of the prize to the local Pregnancy Care Center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm due in February, so I'm sure I would use this prize myself! Thanks!
    Beth Ann Erwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm due in December. This would be a wonderful prize for me.

    ReplyDelete