Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Fun Clothes Sponsor Spotlight

My Fun Clothes is an Etsy shop filled with hand made baby and children's
items. The owner Edna is quite the seamstress by the look of her goods.
She has everything from cute fleece soakers to lovely matching dresses.
My Fun Clothes has so many choices I could spend hours browsing!
Here are just a few of my fave's:


Precious, picture this on your little girl and her dollie <3




I luv this Avengers Wetbag, don't you?


Aren't these Hulk shorties cute? She makes these out of multiple fabrics.


Oh how adorable, she makes these out of multiple fabrics also

Guess what? One of you lucky ladies will be winning a Shortie or Skirtie
out of your choice of fabric! How wonderful is that?

My Fun Clothes can be found:

Her Etsy Shop - HERE

Her facebook page - HERE

Her Twitter Page - HERE


Can you all Keep a secret? You sure? *Squeeeel* the Avengers Wetbag will be
a giveaway item at my Accessories Your Stash Event Aug.24th along with other
items needed/wanted for cloth diapering!

Thank You, My Fun Clothes for the exciting giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. her clothes are too cute! i'd love to have the matching set of clothes for my girls and their dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!! I love the longies. I think I need a pair :) My husband would love those avengers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the skirties and her dresses are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little girl and Dolly matching outfits, my daughter would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those matching sets for girls and their baby dolls are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorties are cute and so is the wet bag! What great boy prints too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The clothes are so cute! I need to get a set for my son!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dolly clothes are so adorable. And its cute that you can get clothes to match for the little mommies as well.

    ReplyDelete