Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, September 14, 2012

Perky PLUS Stain Remover and Whiz Groom Brush Review & 50% off code


Perky PLUS Stain Remover and Whiz Groom Brush Review:


I reviewed Perky PLUS professional spot and stain remover. The bottle says safely removes grease, blood, pet and other household stains from carpet, upholstery, vinyl, and other fabrics. It is very true! It didn't discolor my brown carpet as others have. It worked great on pet stains and odors! All while not smelling harsh, not bothering my asthma or allergies a bit! Children and animals can surely make bad, smelly stains, we all know it! Take a good look at this stain. I apologize once again for my photo skills or lack there of. It didn't get a lot of powerful scrubbing like it would have had if I had used a rug cleaning machine. Just the Perky PLUS and Whiz Groom Brush with some good old fashion elbow grease. The Whiz Groom Brush really gets deep down in between the fibers, therefore Perky PLUS does also. I am very pleased with the results and will purchase in the future!
Now for the proof... The stain is gone and other parts of the carpet show their need for cleaning. I am very impressed. Especially at the fact that Perky PLUS and the Whiz Groom Brush did so wonderful without giving me a headache, runny nose or eyes, sore throat, or labored breathing at all. Most cleaners bother me from the very opening. Usually I have to ask someone else to do the task no matter how embarrassing! When they say environmentally safe and non toxic I believe it without a doubt!


Look how great The Perky PLUS Stain Remover and Whiz Groom Brush worked on that stain! The only problem is that now the carpets will have to be cleaned this week-end as there is evidence it severely needs it. Ha ha


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment