Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Diaper Jungle Sponsor Spotlight



Diaper Jungle's store offers truly everything you could need. Mama's products, many brands of cloth diapers in all sizes, packages of cloth diapers, changing pads, detergents, diaper covers, wipes, wipe bits, bottom creams, bed and bath, layettes, foot wear, trainers, feeding supplies, car seats, an assortment of carriers you name it they have it. I found a nice sale page plus monthly and weekly sales. They have the most awesome Diaper Jungle Rewards system! You receive bonus points with every purchase, how cool is that?

They are a website dedicated to helping families successfully use cloth diapers and provide information to those that are interested in learning. This is straight from their site. They offer cloth diaper information on their site, meet others interested in cloth diapering on their forums, and learn what detergents are best for cloth diapers. We reviewed a fuzzi bunz AI2. It has two of the most amazing minky inserts. Minky is so soft on baby's skin.

An example of one of the diapers they carry is the New Fuzzi Bunz All in Two (AI2) it has two of the softest minky inserts I have ever felt. I wouldn't mind having a pillow made out of these to rub my face on mmm I really like it! It has a spacious pocket to stuff the inserts and they are one size fits all. This is a trim diaper for having 2 inserts and so far so good, no leaks.





Leah grabbed the inserts first thing and started rubbing them on her. "mama sof, see sof." She is old enough to know what she likes against her skin and these minky inserts were definitely a winner with her!




I wasn't aware such a product existed until this year but how wonderful they are. You just add one bit to a cup of hot water and let cool. They are great for cloth diapering or cleaning up while your on the go. I've used wash cloths, wet in a zip lock bag but they don't smell so good when it comes time to use them and it is a waste of plastic bags. I pour the solution into a spray bottle and it works wonderful. The Ruby Bits are made from goats milk and fragrance. If you haven't tried them your nose is in for a pleasant surprise as Ruby Bits smell lightly terrific!

DIAPER JUNGLE'S FACE BOOK PAGE

DIAPER JUNGLE WEBSITE

9 comments:

  1. Whoa...it's been a while since I bought cloth diapers. Fuzzibunz makes AI2s now? I have to get it together soon, seeing as I'm expecting in April. How does the fit compare to a FB PS?
    I'll look around Diaper Jungle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea the wipe bits were made of goats milk. I might have to try them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try Fuzzibunz AI2s, I'm sure I will fall in love'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love my Fuzzibunz Elites, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my fuzzibunz. They are so soft!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to try the Ruby Moon detergent. I've heard it's really great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love fuzzibunz they are soft and reliable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow it seems like diaper jungle has just about everything you could need, I'll have to keep this in mind next time I'm shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ruby bits sound wonderful! I like it when stores offer a reward program. It really helps establish loyalty.

    ReplyDelete