Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mia Mariu Make Up Review



Mia Mariu is the best Make. Up. Ever. There is no doubt it is the very best I have ever tried! Hands Down! I wish everyone of you could sample it for yourselves. I probably won't be able to do it justice by telling you about it but I will surely try. It all came packaged safely and there were some extra samples which I thought was cool! I don't know about you but sometimes I don't want to purchase a whole product if I haven't tried it yet and samples are perfect for that!



I picked out exactly what I wanted and I felt comfortable with the descriptions on the site. They were exactly the shades I expected! Mia Mariu delivered my order quickly. I work full time and have 4 oops 3 children and a husband so there is not a lot of time left for me! I need make up that I can "squeeze" into my day, my old ritual seemed to have me working around the time it took to apply it. Mia Mariu I found to be quick and easy.



Now on to the make up it's self. The Mineral Loose Foundation Powder has the most luxurious feel. It goes on light and airy and feels satiny smooth! I fell in love instantly and will never be able to go back to my original foundation.



I admit I am a lips girl, gotta have something on them! I chose to try the Hydrating Stick Gloss. It felt amazing! The lite creamy texture slid right across my lips! They felt wonderful and according to my hubby they looked pretty great too!




My Blending Brush is awesome, please know it looks much better than in this picture as I am experiencing camera problems. It applies a lite layer of powder and blends blush in perfectly! I think my next choice will be a couple Mineral Eyeshadow Duos and a Luminous Lip Gloss they look very appealing to me as does all of the Mia Mariu Make Up!

For more information or if you just can't wait to have your own, you can contact Mia Mariu;


Mia Mariu Facebook

Mia Mariu Website

2 comments:

  1. The lipstick shade is lovely. Sounds like wonderful makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I'd never heard of this brand before.

    ReplyDelete