Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, November 25, 2012

beginnings desk by SAUNDER Review



I needed a second desk, yes a second. lol One just wasn't enough to keep my things organized, have some space to doodle, figure bills, lay things out to compare and so forth. I am a visual type person. My problem was another big desk just wouldn't fit.


While I was procrastinating my son found a solution. For my birthday he bought me a beginnings desk by Saunders. It was perfect for the space next to my original desk and truly works perfectly there, YAY!

My son put it together in a matter of 20 - 25 minutes. It only required a screwdriver to put it together. The instructions were very clear and concise, describing each step specifically. Pictures were included for each step. As my son put it "that was a piece o' cake." There is a space on the lower side where my tower fits just perfect.  Below the shelf there is a storage space with a door. It holds quite a large amount of supplies. Obviously the bottom shelf slides out for the keyboard. Above there is an elevated shelf that has came in so helpful to me! The space under the shelf is a nice spacious area for papers or books.


For my purposes of more add on desktop space and needing something to conform to fit the corner of the room, beginnings worked greatly to form a "L" shape while fitting perfectly.   I find it amazingly handy. So far has been used for wrapping gifts, laying out pictures and putting together a puzzle! For the type of desk it is, the strength of it really surprises me.

This would be a wonderful student desk for middle school child's room through college dorms. The space this desk requires is minimal making it great for college dorms as well.  The price is also a good fit and easy on the pocket book!

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! And easy to put together? Even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a small desk for my girls. I'll look into this one, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had room for this desk for ME in our house! I have no desk at all and do bills and all such things on the kitchen table which ends up leaving a mess when it's time for dinner....if only we had a little room this would be PERFECT! love that it's easy to put together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get one of these for my granddaughter =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've purchased several pieces of Sauder furniture myself over the years. I have always been very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that it's easy to put together! The last time I put a desk together, it took me hours and I think I was crying and surrounded by pieces when my husband came home;) haha

    ReplyDelete