Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sticky Words Vinyl Lettering Review


target="_blank" rel= "nofollow
Sticky Words Vinyl Lettering make gorgeous, affordable wall decor. They also will customize specifically for you! I love mine. I have it in my open stairway and it really looks nice. The picture doesn't do it a lot of justice. In person it looks awesome! Sticky Words has many choices from Inspirational to Kids and Nursery and everything in between!
















Their customer service is excellent and delivery is very quick. I would recommend them and will be ordering from them when we redecorate.


Sticky words are having a Holiday Decorating Sale right now, just click! Use discount code DIS10 to receive 10% off - check red box at the bottom left hand side of THIS PAGE

The vinyl lettering was very easy to apply and their site even has a Application Tool and Video to help you understand it completely!

Several of my friends and family have complimented my Sticky Words Vinyl Lettering and a few even suggested they would like their own (for Christmas)!


From Their Site:

Sticky Words® Vinyl Lettering 'About us' 
Sticky Words® applied to your walls will illustrate your family's values and character. Our vinyl lettering designs will transform your home into your family's gathering place. Decorate your home with our beautiful and affordable vinyl lettering wall phrases and art. It is the newest home decor trend. It can completely transform a room because it looks like it was painted or stenciled on, without all that work. Our vinyl is removable and comes pre-spaced for easy application.

Navigate through each environment to browse our pre-designed words for walls or choose “Custom Designing” and we will customize your favorite phrase to your satisfaction! We have exceptional prices and even better customer service.

Sticky Words Facebook Page

Sticky Words Website

12 comments:

  1. this looks nice i will have to try these

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really nice and are a good idea. I like the ones for the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one, would love to put that on my picture wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one above my bed that says always kiss me goodnight ...i love wall stickers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so nice. If you go somewhere to have it printed out it costs a fortune so this will way cheaper. It great that it has so so many to choose from too. Easy to apply and you can even check it out online if you cant figure it out. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these vinyl decals as an alternative to paint/wallpaper/nail holes in the wall. It is more personal and relatively less permanent. I won one of these in a giveaway and can't wait to put it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd really like to get one of these to put on the wall in my kitchen. My sister got some of these for her walls and they look really great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to try these, but I'm not sure how easy they would be to get off when moving time came!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking for something like this. I would love to put a saying like this on my living room wall. Thanks for the review. I will have to check this company out!

    Thanks!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This would look nice in my granddaughter's room =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these! I wonder if they could make one for the bathroom that says "If You Sprinkle When You Tinkle, Be A Sweetie and Wipe The Seatie" haha That would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We've lived here for over 7 years and have almost nothing on the walls. I'm really thinking I'd like to get some Scripture up on the walls and this would be a nice way to do it.

    ReplyDelete