Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Zevia All Natural Soda Review

Zevia is an all natural, zero calorie soda made with 'Stevia.' It is the first soda to be made with Stevia, an artificial sweetener. Personally I am not a soda (pop) drinker. I did try the Zevia Black Cherry all natural soda and found that I did indeed like it. I followed the suggestions and drank it extremely cold straight from the freezer and in the can. Maybe that is what made the difference? I don't know but it was good and my taste buds thanked me. My oldest son cannot drink soda due to his stomach. The next one down won't touch anything but Pepsi. I thought when they lived on their own and had to pay for themselves things like having the best would change HA. Not in his case! My youngest, still old enough that he lives on his own but sensible enough to know "if I don't have to pay for it, I'll try it." Did try, drink and enjoy his cola. My grandchildren loved theirs partly because, well when you aren't allowed to have soda and grandma gives you one you don't question it or pass it up! ha ha   If they had only known their mother (the MOM, in Mom To Grandma) had already approved it they may not have been so excitedly saying things such as "grandma's giving us pop Dylan." "grandma has pop? Maybe it's uncle Jeffrey's"? Of course I had to let them know we are a united front and that even though mom doesn't drink soda as a rule she tried one of her own. She also said they could have some to try. Kayla didn't want one from the freezer so she drank the only warm one. She drank Zevia Grapefruit Citrus all natural soda and liked it - I was so surprised! I have never cared for warm soda but she drank it up like she would have had it been milk or juice.

Zevia comes in many flavors such as; Cola, Ginger Root Beer, Ginger Ale, Strawberry, Orange, Cream Soda, Lime Cola, Cherry Cola, Grape, Mountain Zevia, Grapefruit Citrus, Caffeine Free Cola, Lemon Lime Twist, Dr. Zevia, and Black Cherry. One flavor I have not tried but would like to is the Caffeine Free Cola.

On the Zevia face book site - right now - there is an announcement that says Mambo Sprouts has coupons for Zevia all natural soda!  I was surprised to find that Zevia is carried by two very popular grocery stores within 5 miles of my home. The best place to find out information as to which stores carry Zevia in your area would be Zevia's Face book page or Zevia's website. You can find much more information about Zevia as well.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad that soft drinks are starting to get more natural ingredients! Me, personally, I don't drink anything but water because of that reason but I would like to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great sodas. I tried the cherry flavor and it was great! It is fantastic to see companies utilizing stevia more and not using sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful! I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is definitely something I am going to have to try. As bad as it sounds, my entire family loves soda and we drink a lot of it. If we could drink one that is better for us, we really need to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Zevia...it is the only soda I drink now :-) The cola tastes far better than any diet drink out there...with ingredients that are not linked to cancer!

    ReplyDelete