Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bob Evans Review



Bob Evans offers a Farmhouse Feast To Go for the Holidays! You can pick up your meal and sides or in some areas have them delivered to you or a loved one for a great home cooked holiday dinner. At Bob Evans for a limited time they have a 3 course home cooked meal for only $9.99. This includes a started and desert. They have 6 entrees to choose from. There is bound to be one for every member of your family! This also, in some areas can be delivered - every location "To Go".



All this deliciousness is one Homestead Breakfast! It was such a fantastic and filling meal. It wasn't possible to consume it all. The biscuits were light and fluffy almost airy. The sausage gravy was so very full of flavor, sausage in every bite! My home fries had a little crispness just the way I like them. Even my scrambled eggs were light and fluffy, and the sausage had the most scrumptious flavor! I'm real big on flavor and this Bob Evans Specialty did not disappoint!



Three of our group ordered the chicken broccoli alfredo. They said it had great flavor and were very satisfied. Everyone especially liked the banana bread which was one of the extra's offered. I tried a small piece and must agree it was fabulous! My aunt ordered the open faced roast beef sandwich which looked so yummy, like my mom use to make, but she was at the other end of the table to far for me to reach, I think she planned it that way! Ha ha



My oldest son chose chicken strips with fries and cole slaw. I had to try his cole slaw as they make the best around! He ate every bite of his food. When we go out he is more into fried and salty meals that he can't get at home. It's awesome that they offer different types of food for everyone in the family.

When we arrived we were seated by a very nice hostess. We had a large group with a couple elderly folks that needed special seating arrangements. This was absolutely no problem. Two of them worked together quickly to make this happen! Our waitress was was not only polite she went out of her way to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Many times checking to see if everything was to our liking. She refilled coffee and drinks often. The manager came over to ask how our visit was, I thought that was extremely thoughtful! The flavor of the food was fantastic and it definitely had the home cooked appeal. I would give Bob Evans an A+ on service, quality and taste of food. We were all pleased with our experience!

17 comments:

  1. we use to have a few bob evans restaurants in dallas tx area,but they closed.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bob Evans. I refuel there every Black Friday then continue shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never eaten at one since there isn't one in my area, but it's nice to know that the whole family can enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob Evan's is one of my favorite places to eat. The staff is friendly and your food always comes to you fast and hot. Their prices are also very reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we don't have them here in the s.f. bay area...the chicken broccoli alfredo looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We dont have a Bob Evans here but I did get to eat at one when I visited my parents. It was good and reasonably priced

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ate for the first time at bob evans and I loved the food and great prices

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love Bob Evans! We have one that's about 8-10 miles from my home so I eat there a LOT! I love their breakfasts. I'm a breakfast junkie! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. we have been to the resturnt here a couple of time but the food was not good

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have to drive quite few miles to get to a Bob Evans, I've only ate there a couple of times, I liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't now why I do this to myself. I don't live near a bob evans, but I am way too attracted to food. After checking out this post my mouth is watering, and not for the hamburger helper I have cooking on the stove for supper. I want french fries, chicken, pasta and sausage. I need to stay away from food on blogs! AGGH!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you all had a lovely dinner there! I've never been to Bob Evans before but if I ever run into one I will definitely give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my go-to breakfast spot when my parents come to visit. Good pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just moved from Ohio to Utah... I will miss bob Evans! We love getting their breakfasts too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. my family loves bob evens we dont have one around here but we do go to the ones in silingsgrove pa we like that one and state college pa

    ReplyDelete
  16. we dont have a bob evans here but that food sure looks good!

    ReplyDelete