Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oh Katy Cloth Diaper Review

We love our Oh Katy! We reviewed the Oh Katy one size pocket diaper, In the color of melon. I am very impressed. They have so many great features! Also many wonderful colors such as cherry, berry, chocolate, sage, froggy, bluebird, green apple, twilight, melon, black, silver, sunny, pearl and violet. I tried to think of my favorite feature but I couldn't pick just one.



We are fairly new to cloth diapering with modern diapers. I'm not sure why as they are so adorable! Leah loves rubbing her hands on her cloth diapers. She'll tell us "sof mama" (grandma) or mom. Something new she does is just grab her Oh Katy and walk around with it, rubbing it on her skin - it is so darn cute!



Oh Katy uses a soft microfleece to feel soft, comfortable and dry against baby's delicate skin. This also makes clean up easier. They have a patented front opening pocket design that we really like. They agitate out easily in the washer but doesn't have the hanging out material as it is folded in. There are 2 inserts, an adjustable one and a newborn one that can be used as as a doubler as your baby gets bigger. Also leg gussets that hold the wetness in very well. They are gentle on sensitive legs or those cute chubby ones! Leah finds these so soft. Oh Katy's also has newborn hip snaps to prevent wing droop. The different rises makes this diaper a great one size as it fits from newborn to potty training. Leah is almost there and still has plenty of room for her to grow.



Oh Katy's trim fit is amazing! We have gotten the fit down to a tee since taking this picture. Leah's pants fit easily over her Oh Katy diaper. Even with double inserts. We have not had any leaks or blow outs since using this diaper. There are many retailers of Oh Katy. You can find a list of Great Retailers Here. Of course you may also purchase them on their Website with only $5. flat rate shipping.


Oh Katy's Facebook Page

Oh Katy's Website

21 comments:

  1. I really like all the vibrant colors this diaper comes in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. I want to submit real estate Amstoria Gurgaon information with the help of your blog click hear : Amstoria Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how fat those inserts are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love our Oh Katy diaper! The really are trim. They also snap down a little smaller than most one-size diapers. However, they run a little smaller overall than most one-size diapers. My son outgrew them at about 30 lbs (he's a chub though). This isn't a draw back for me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that their diapers come with 2 inserts!

    -Hannah Avery

    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cloth daipers are way better and easier than they were when my kids were small.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that they have a trim fit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like that they are very trim, but my son grew out of them quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No leaks? I will have to look into this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This brand is on my wishlist. Not sure if it will work for us, but I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look like they have such a nice fit...and no leaks...yay!! I just wonder about durability...if I make the investment into quite a few of these, I want to know that I will get at least 2 kids use out of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. When my son was a baby he was allergic to pampers and the like so I had to use cloth diapers. I wish they were these kind instead of the old cloth diapers. These are so cute! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look really great! I love wing snaps! I have a skinny baby and those things are almost essential! I would love to try the front pocket. I'm fascinated by the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. these diapers are so cute, sure wish these had been around when my kids were babies

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just switched to cloth diapers 2 weeks ago and am trying out several brands I haven't tried this kind I will need to though thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the twilight color! The inserts look great. I'll have to remember this diaper when I'm done with the newborn stage.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't tried these yet, but gotta love a trim diaper that regular clothes work with!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like how it comes with a newborn size insert too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've always wanted to to try these. The fit looks great and the colors are cute

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the review i love these

    ReplyDelete