Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Birthday Bash Blog Hop

birthday
#BdayBash

Hey Folks, here we go again with another hop! This time it is a little different. There will be 2 winners and 2 prizes. I will pick until I have a winner that wants the second prize or has said either. Someone in California most likely won't have chosen the second prize so here we go!

Welcome to the New Year/New You Event hosted by Andersons Angels. This Event features a little bit of everything to help you through a Birthday Bash! Each blog has gathered up a unique Prize Package of $20 or more so be sure to visit each blog from the linky below and enter for your chance to win some really amazing prizes! This event will end on February 10th at 11:59pm EST.


Mom To Grandma's First Prize is: DADDY SCRUBS



READ REVIEW HERE

Mom To Grandma's second prize is: Merryluks (certain colors/sizes/infant/toddler canary, turquoise or hot pink in 6-12 (size to fit to about 2). Lime green 12-18 mo. will fit long as the 6-12 states.



READ REVIEW HERE

Must be 18, US only, sorry friends! You will have 48 hrs to return winning email. Please wait a second for raffle copter, Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: These are our opinions and may differ from your opinions. Prizes will be shipped from sponsors. Mom To Grandma is not responsible for prizes or shipping thereof. Andersons Angels, and The Birthday Bash bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that fail to fulfill their prizes.

24 comments:

  1. I like the classic green edgy scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the yellow boots the best. It's hard to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like the Vintage Tee Brown Edgy
    April Harvell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pink ones :-) The lime green ones are cute also...
    April Harvell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Daddy Diaper Pack. Thanks for the chance.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the Brown Bots. I could sign up for Daddy Scrubs blog because no matter how many times I tried it didn't show the right side of the blog where the GFC button obviously was. And Dani Sue Dreams link wouldn't connect me. Must be my browser. I'll try a couple more times though.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Googled Dani Sue Dreams and followed by GFC. :)
      Carol L
      Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

      Delete
  7. My favorite is the Daddyswag Gift Set.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the brown and orange the best.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the classic green edgy scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is the Daddy Swag Giftset!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the pink with the flowers at the top the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I would love the DaddyScrubs Classic - Edgy Navy for my son to wear in the delivery room! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the Red and brown shell. paw print trim, red fleece lining! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i absolutely love the pink/reddish ones

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Daddy Diaper Pack from DaddyScrubs

    cb_shorty2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the blue boots

    cb_shorty2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite item from Daddy Scrubs in the Vintage Hoodie in Moss Green.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the daddy diaper bag, it's my favorite product!!!
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com
    tony l smoaks on rafflecopter

    ReplyDelete