Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, January 11, 2013

DeVine Lip Shimmer Review



My daughter and I both love DeVine Lip Shimmers DeVine Face Book . They look and feel fabulous on our lips. Each hue changes the look of your lips just a bit allowing a change from every day to a nice lunch get together with friends to a special night out. Your sense of smell will be delighted. Each has it's own unique aroma, awesome smelling. The reason for this is the wine infused in each one. The aromas are Bordeaux, Cabernet, Champagne, Chardonnay, and Merlot.

DeVine uses Reveratrol all natural, alcohol free, gluten free, cruelty free, pesticide free and paraben free! Those are some pretty incredible facts that make me feel good about wearing DeVine on my lips and purchasing them for my loved ones. There is always a little apprehension on my part when I put products on or in my body that have ingredients I don't understand and even worse when they are for my children and grandchildren although I admit I often do.


Some of DeVine's great features are:


Resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant containing phytoalexin (antimicrobial substance) found in the skin of red grapes

Grape Seed Oil, another anti-oxidant and rich in phenols. It’s a wonderful moisturizer containing a high content of Linoleic Acid, a fatty acid essential for cell membranes and skin health

Red Wine Antioxidants or Polyphenols, known to fight free radicals and help prevent cell damage.

From the DeVine website:

From a small seed comes a big idea! deVine has created an innovative line of products that address beauty and health from the inside out. A revolutionary concept, DeVine has extracted all the powerful, nourishing benefits of wine grapes and infused it into its line.

The skin of the lip contains a mere three to five cellular layers. They are very thin when compared to typical facial skin, up to 16 layers. The red coloring of the lips is attributed to blood vessels appearing through the skin. Because the vessels are so close to the surface the lips are a great place to absorb nutrients like the Resveratrol and Red Wine Polyphenols found in DeVine Lip Shimmers. Also, your lips do not contain the usual protection layer of sweat and body oils which keep them smooth, inhibit pathogens, and regulate warmth like the skin. This is why your lips dry out faster and become chapped more easily, and why you need to protect them with DeVine Lip Shimmers.

21 comments:

  1. I am a lip product addict, and have heard about the Devine lip products before! I am going to have to look for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting product! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try this. Anything natural I love! Thanks =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lipstick and lip glosses are my must have makeup go too.I have never hear of this brand. The review was great and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice, I would love to try this product

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a great review and information i didn't know about my lips, Thanks so much for sharing this with us ;) @tisonlyme143

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a product worth trying and what interesting scents! I'd love to try the Champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that it's all natural, alcohol free, gluten free, cruelty free, pesticide free and paraben free. And the grape seed oil is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of these before. Will have to check them out. Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lip gloss and nail polish are my only make up splurges. This looks like a great new product, I'll have to look for it!
    Elle
    hey_wren@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look awesome. I am always on the lookout for new lip products that are beneficial, and not too heavy.
    Tracy Awalt Juliano

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look wonderful...and I like the idea of a light gloss that smells like wine?! How could it get better than that?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These seem very fancy! I would love to have lip gloss that's infused with wine! What a lovely treat to use as a lip moisturizer! I'll have to find these somewhere and purchase a few for myself! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ilike te color of the lip gloss and would wear it the weather is dry out here in mo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is perfect! I've been looking into beauty products again lately. I currently don't wear any makeup since I'm pregnant, but even prior to, I was avoiding putting too much stuff on my body due to all of the chemicals. Anti-oxidants are one of the best immune system boosters out there. It's great to see it infused in a product for the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds cool! Love how it is made from natural ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that this product has so may natural qualities about it! And I am always looking for something new to freshen up my lips with! Thank you for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always try to use natural products, where can you get these?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't tend to think much about ingredients in makeup products but this review may make me start!

    ReplyDelete
  20. sounds great i love the natural products myself and perfer them over anything when i am considering buying any item exp. makeup

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a unique idea! my lips are very dry so i need something that is moisturizing but i like a little tint too. its nice that the aroma is more adult, as most scented/flavored lip products tend to be for kids (like bubble gum). thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete