Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Do you know about Eden Fantasys?

Plan your St. Valentine\'s Day and save the date with EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!

How often do you get to feel like an adult? Be honest with yourself, this is one of those times you are being asked to think about you, not your children, your spouse, your aging parents or your other many "jobs" in life. Once a week? month? when everything else calms down? I am a mother of four beautiful children, well they are not so much children any more. I found it very hard to find time for myself let alone time to feel like a woman and a sexy woman even rarer.

Well let me tell you mom, I found a place where you can be a fragrant, lily white, adoring woman or the woman your husband has only dreamed of.  Eden Fantasys has products that far apart on the female spectrum. Advance warning the link in the LAST paragraph will be for those who have a side just a little bit naughty - Oh heck O.k. a whole lot naughty BUT until the last paragraph feel free to read and check out class act feminine (and masculine) products that should not offend!

This paragraph has nothing I wouldn't let my daughter see. Now if you have a daughter you know that means nothing that you wouldn't have in your family bathroom or open bedroom. In fact this fabulous item can be carried in your purse. Eden Fantasys has came up with a great skin care line. EOS stands for Evolution Of Smooth. All natural, organic and allergen free skin care products. A product I really would love to try is the Simply sensual hair care trio. Also this Milk made nourishing body butter sounds wonderful. Bath and body products. Something else I really like is that if I order this nourishing body butter and fed ex leaves it on my porch the neighbors won't be saying "ooh, did you see that sex product the lady in the blue house received today from the big brown truck and Sheeee don't even have a man over there." Because their products all come in plain boxes! Great, right?

Here comes the paragraph I WAS WARNING YOU ABOUT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY ADULT CONTENT PLEASE STOP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.k. If you are still reading this means you are O.k. with hearing that Eden Fantasys has many items to fire up your love life. From the mild to the wild! If you are truly sure you are interested CLICK THIS LINK AT YOUR OWN RISK Adult Content. There are tabs at the top to take you to other items you may or may not be looking for!

10 comments:

  1. I think you handled it very well with your disclaimer! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like some of their creams there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally appropriate. We also have a family friendly blog. Since my kids are always near me I never want to see photos or bad words so I like the way this was handled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck, I have no problem with a full blown post about Eden's products as long as it doesn't include how to use pictures ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often have my kids right here hanging all over me as I visit my blogs; so it is very nice to not have pictures I wouldn't want my young impressionable boys to see. Keeping it clean for kids is sometimes hard when you deal with a touchy subject like this one. I think you handled it well with this article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done post. Kept it photo free, family friendly yet informative. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good that you disclosed. I'm sure many people will appreciate it. I've heard their lotions are nice as well.

    Tesa

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did well with your post. I personally don't post adult info. But then again I have a totally mommie blog. I may post about menopause...but that's about it. Thanks for the disclosure beforehand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought you wrote it well, it informed the reader of possible inappropriate content about to come up, you didn't show us pics on here, but the reader could go to the link if they wanted...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very tasteful! I really like the selection of bath and body products.

    ReplyDelete