Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Birthday Bash Blog Hop - Bloggers Wanted

The Birthday Bash Blog Hop Sign Up

Most of you have noticed by now I like blog hops - no, I love them! Well being newer and starting from knowledge level 0 I can only be in ones that someone else is hosting. This is where Andersons Angels fits in so perfectly. She already had one started. All I had to do was join and so can you just hop right in here and sign up!

With Sweet Pea's 2nd Birthday right around the corner it made me want to do a Birthday themed Blog Hop! I hope you will join me in this fun event...

Event Details:

Dates: January 28 - February 10, 2013
Price: FREE!
Prize Requirements: There is no requirement for this event but all I ask is please try to be at least $20 and that the prizes be either party supplies or items that could be used as gifts. (examples: party supplies, t-shirts with number on them, gift ideas, etc...) Hashtag: #BdayBash While it’s not required that you post about this giveaway on your blog, it would be greatly appreciated if you wrote a short post about the hop and shared it on Facebook and Twitter so we can make this event a huge success!


To sign up:CLICK HERE

1 comment: