Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

FouFou Dog Presents Love Your Breed

I wish I had a better picture as this one does not do these cute dog items the justice they deserve! Each one is. so. cute. First the luggage tag (which can be used on luggage, backpacks and tote bags), the key cover, the cell phone rhinestone sticker, the key chain and last but not least the plastic covered book marker all in my favorite breed of dog. Is this awesome or what? Not only my grand children but my grown children were claiming their faves!

FouFou Dog specializes in upscale, designer dog apparel and accessories; such as bling charms, collars & harnesses, booties, plush toys, and clothing for the everyday pampered pooch! Now they have expanded their brand to a fun gift line called Love Your Breed! There are other items than what are listed above such as My Pet Pocket Collectables, Stuffed Toys, and Pens. They just recently added Bookmarks and Notebooks that come alive as you sway them back and forth showing your favorite breed!
Has an offspring ...



How wonderful - Breed specific gifting items for the pet lover on your list! I absolutely love the book markers, key covers and rhinestone stickers. All the items are super cute and would be sure to please the dog lover you know. I am thinking of giving them to each of those I make Easter Baskets for. They would also be great as "Thinking of you" or "Get well soon" Gifts. People of all ages from children to the elderly are sure to be pleased with a gift of their own Love Your Breed! My granddaughter is a total cat freak, everything is cat this and cat that but that's fine because Love Your Breed also has gifts for the cat lover's we all know and love!

Love Your Breed Catalog

Love Your Breed Facebook

Love Your Breed Website I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! These are great gift ideas for pet lovers.
    It's always special to receive a personalized gift, whether for yourself, your child, or your pet.
    Thanks for posting.
    MS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a few people getting a little obsessed over these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After checking out their site and Facebook fan page, I really wish I had a dog! Those are some very unique items they sell for special breeds! I know many friends who would be happy to receive them for their pets.

    ReplyDelete