Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Eden Fantasys

Express your love with Vroom! Sex toys from EdenFantasys. Shop now! Every person is at least a little bit different than the next. No two people think the same about everything and that is what makes us unique! When I did my first Eden Fantasys post I received 90% feedback saying your right, don't put that out here to see. I have children, or I just don't want that popping out at me. I understand that and I agree 100% as I too, have 4 children and 3 grandchildren. On the other hand no one seemed to mind me having click through's so that is what I will continue to do.

Eden Fantasys is having a St. Patrick's Day Sale. Until March 22nd at 3: o'clock PM, EDT - you will receive 25% off their website (except sale and Fun Factory items.) Just type in the code MARCH25! That is like cutting one fourth right off the top and for now that is triple (or more) your sales tax, Awesome! Also, Check it out 70% OFF SPRING CLEARANCE Pretty Sweet! This link only leads you to Bodycare, the 70% off is not a "perfect" page although I did not want to leave the Spring Clearance for the bottom paragraph.

Also Relaxing Bodycare Essentials is 20% off! This is the section that I like best. I like to forget that I am a mom sometimes, just for a little while I want to remember that I am a woman too. Who doesn't like the thought of Warm Candles and Body Lotions? Oh, and a massage to add to the moment.

Here we are at the last paragraph and if you have read an Eden Fantasys post of mine before you know that this paragraph has the R and X rated click through's. You will never see anything if you don't click on one of the links so please don't be afraid to read my posts. Eden Fantasys has a magazine some may like to check out. Sexis Magazine focusing on sex positivity, wellness, and happiness. Many times I have felt or heard one of my friends say "I really wish I knew about this or that but who would I ask? I mean really I could never talk about sex with anyone." In cases like this I think getting facts from a magazine is appropriate. I suggest asking their doctor but as a rule most feel these kinds of questions are too personal or not the kind of question they would feel ok asking a doctor.

My son is getting married (not for awhile but it is always good to think ahead) anyways Eden Fantasys has some cute Favors and Gag Gifts excellent for the twenty something crowd! I'd like to see my future daughter in law have a fun bridal shower so I thought maybe a prudish bridal shower followed by some lite Rated R er' X games with her friends would be appropriate. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Too many people think of 'sex' as a bad thing. It's not. It's a normal healthy thing that should be part of a normal healthy relationship and shouldn't be hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was done very tastefully. We are all physical creatures and need the closeness of a physical relationship with another human being. Massage also has proven medical benefits, as anyone with back or shoulder problems knows. We need touch to thrive and survive!

    ReplyDelete