Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Thoughts on the Right of Homosexuals to Marry

This post isn't full of fancy words or propositions and legal terms. It is a very simple easy read about my thoughts on the ability of gays to have legal binding marriages. I may loose some friends or even fans although I hope we can all allow each other to have their own thoughts and opinions.

I am a christian, I believe in the teaching of our Lord Jesus. I also believe that there is a First Testament and the Second Testament for a reason. I also believe that our God is a loving and caring God. He teaches love and caring. Love your brother, love your neighbor. Do not judge lest the be judged. All sins are equal and so on.

Many things have had to grow to accommodate the changing times. Imagine if nothing would have changed. We would have zillions of babies, many not even wanted. For the sake of argument there are many children in foster care that no one wants so after some of those babies were adopted where would the rest go? This is just one example of things that have changed. I feel marriage between 2 gay people will change also. God loves everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is beautiful and it makes me so happy to see people use their faith to further acceptance of all people! :) Love is love, and you're so right that it's only hurting the children to prevent them from going to a happy, stable home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!!! Thank you so much for this truly beautiful post. My fiance and I hope to get married someday soon. We're just like any normal straight couple. We have pets, we go to the movie theater, we hope to raise a family, we try to be the best beings we can be, etc. God loves everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said! I think you hit the nail on the head. God is good all the time, for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't have said it better myself.

    ReplyDelete