Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hotslings AP Review

Do you wear your baby?



We were sent the Hotslings AP. It is beautiful in fabric and design. There are so many to choose from on their WEBSITE. We had a very hard time picking which we liked best. Very trendy and up to date prints.

Hotslings mission statement is to provide high quality products to parents and caregivers that make attachment parenting and bonding easier in today's busy world.

Started in 2003, Hotslings pouch-style baby carriers were originally a hybrid between the sleek pouch-style baby sling and the large, padded ring sling. The pouches were also the first cut to fit just about every size person possible and offered in to-the-moment fashion prints.

Hotslings are machine washable and most come with a matching diaper pod. We use it for a travel size wipes and two diapers or 10 cloth wipes and two diapers. It is very roomy.

Are you tired of complicated sizing charts? Well Hot Slings has a solution. Their baby carriers are adjustable. Hotslings AP has two strategically placed tri-glides that allow the AP to fit comfortably on multiple users while also easily accommodating postpartum body changes. How cool is that? There are 2 buckles with straps that adjust quite a bit. Please check out their awesome measurement chart  We found our Hot Sling to be very easy to fit and adjust. As my daughter loses weight it accommodates her body well. My soon to be daughter in law can adjust it to fit herself as well as my son in law if he chose to wear it. The fabric is beautiful and strong. Definitely a wonderful experience compared to ring slings or cumbersome frame carriers.

My daughter's overall opinion on the Hotslings AP is: She loves the look, feel and sizing of her Hotslings AP. She said it is comfortable enough to wear continually and she feels very safe with it (using common sense like not bending forward abruptly). She would wear it around the house or to date night. It really is that nice looking! She wonders where they were 6 years ago. Lol  They were here we just hadn't found out about them. She would recommend Hotslings AP to her sister's if she had any hehe also her sister in laws and friends in a heart beat. She is thrilled how well it washes up right in the washing machine. It is small enough she could fold it up and take it with her if baby were in a stroller or carseat. She gives Hotslings AP a Two Thumbs Up!

Hotslings Facebook

Hotslings Website

@Hotslings twitter

Disclaimer: These are our (Mom To Grandma) opinions and may not be your own.

25 comments:

  1. my daughter in law used it for our first grandson and I know she will for baby #2 due in june...she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really cute! I would love to try a few different baby carriers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the AP Lemon Mist print it's so cute! And I love that it goes right into the wash, making it so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this baby carrier. It looks very comfy and I love the prints offered. I am a first time mom and just started babywearing my 9 month old. I think it is safe to say baby wearing is much easier than carting a huge stroller around, so I am a huge fan of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire RheinheimerApril 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM

    I would love to use this for my daughter that will be here next month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not like using a sling, it hurt my back. My cousin loved hers though and used it with 4 children. so I guess some people must like them. The fabrics are nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fact that they are adjustable sounds wonderful! No replacements!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like a sling would be really great for quick trips like to the grocery store or Target. You can just pop it on, pop baby in, and go about your business. Not sure how great it would be for longer carries, but definitely see the benefit for shorter outings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be able to give to my daughter to use with my 1st grandchild, who will be born soon. Love the fabric colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter just recently had a baby girl and has been wanting one of these so bad! I would love to be able to get this for her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are going to try for our 3rd and last baby this July/August - so I would definitely like to try this. I didn't use any carriers with my first and only used the baby bjorn with my 2nd. I loved carrying my 2nd around and he loved it too! If it is easier on your back I'm definitely willing to give it a try!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so cute! I'm excited to try baby wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shes not a fan of her EB so were going to try slinging

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love the fact they have a diaper pod that comes with and how gorgeous the prints are.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that these come with a matching diaper pod! We have a 7 week old daughter that this would be perfect for. We love to take walks as a family, through the woods and by the river, and I would love to use this baby carrier instead of a stroller.. I also love the design!

    babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the prints these come in! Also really like that it's adjustable

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to try to load my baby well. kier win ..

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the ease of these carriers! And they have really classy prints.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love carrying my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that the carrier is adjustable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite print is the reflections print!
    priscillavbenavides at yahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so cute! I love all of the prints.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The AP overcast is my favorite, would love to use one when my little guy arrives next month!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute! I love baby wearing and would love to try this out!

    ReplyDelete