Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wonderful FREE Children's e-books

I reviewed a few of the Hugo series of books and loved them, seriously! I was not asked to post this. I believe in Hugo so much that I want all my readers to get as many of these books as they can for their children and grandchildren. These books are about Hugo, he is a little starfish that lives at the bottom of the wide ocean. He longs to visit the rest of the world, and one day he decides to go find it. Hugo's search for happiness isn't as straightforward as he hopes. He visits a series of different islands where he learns important character lessons. Bullying fits in perfect with todays world and happiness being found in the everyday life is so important with everyone trying to reach that "happiness" goal. You can read my review HERE

SATURDAY APRIL 20: THE ISLAND OF ENTHUSIASM


You Can Find it Here


SUNDAY APRIL 21: THE SECRET TO HAPPINESS


You Can Find it Here


MONDAY APRIL 22: ISLAND DREAMS - A MOTIVATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK


You Can Find it Here


MONDAY APRIL 22: THE FAMILY - LA FAMILIA (HAPPY LANGUAGE KIDS - BILINGUAL BOOKS FOR CHILDREN)

You Can Find it Here


ALSO APRIL 30, HAPPY PROMOTION DAY! VISIT SUZY LIEBERMANN'S SHOP ON AMAZON AND YOU WILL FIND ALL KINDS OF FREE SURPRISE PROMOTIONS THAT DAY.

HERE

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gladys-- I'm visiting from the UBC. Children's books are not my area, but I appreciate that you write so clearly. Who or what is "Sue Parks"? All the best with your blog--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I very first started my blog I knew absolutely nothing, in fact I actually lost my blog in the beginning and couldn't find it. Ha ha I used sue parks so that if anyone came upon it they would not know it was me typing to myself (like a journal). I know it sounds nutz but I'm a little goofy/silly like that. Anyways I know more now.

      Delete
  2. Hi Gladys, thanks for the post. I am going to be a first time grandma in June, so I will definitely check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any little ones myself; my son will be 16 this year, but it seems everyone around me is having little ones lately, so I'll definitely be showing these to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great books for modern times and the author is awesome!

      Delete
  4. Having two boys in their twenties, children's books are not high on my list of interests right now. That being said, I look forward to the day when I can read to my grandchildren. Thanks for your efforts in this lane Gladys.

    ReplyDelete