Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, May 31, 2013

Invisible Glass Trim Shine Bead Speed and More Shine Review

Founded in 1940, Stoner, Inc manufactures a wide range of specialized cleaners, lubricants and coatings. Their goal is to provide solutions to help you save time, increase your productivity and improve the quality of your work! We were sent a four can set to review. One each of Invisible Glass, Trim Shine, Speed Bead and More Shine.



My son has always been interested in cars, therefore, he did the work of this review. He started by finding random cars to clean, crazy, right? He ended up cleaning four cars. The worst by far was the 94. Of course that was the one he picked for the 'challenge.' The pictures are below.

Invisible Glass Premium Glass Cleaner was developed with two simple objectives: superior cleaning power and "invisible" clarity.

From Their Site;

Invisible Glass Premium Glass Cleaner was developed with two simple objectives: superior cleaning power and "invisible" clarity.

When you compare Invisible Glass to ordinary "blue water" glass cleaners, you’ll immediately see how quickly it removes even the most difficult grime, making glass virtually disappear.

Use Invisible Glass to clean windows, mirrors, windshields, and other glass surfaces at home, work, and play.



Trim Shine makes vinyl, rubber, and plastic look brand new. This too, was an almost effortless job. My son looked like he was spraying it on and wiping off anything under his cloth. It also became really shiny. My son was impressed. I'm not sure if it was with the products or the compliments he received after!






Speed Bead is a multi-functional wax. It sprays on then rubs in. On our 'challenge' vehicle he sprayed it on then rubbed a little bit for a beautiful shine. Speed Bead covered minor imperfections with ease. If I didn't see it I'm not sure if I would believe it was that easy.


From Their Site;

You won't find a faster or easier way to make painted surfaces look their best than SpeedBead. This innovative, one-step aerosol quick wax performs three critical functions necessary to maintain and enhance your vehicle. It cleans, shines, and protects clearcoat, lacquer, acrylic, and enamel finishes in one step! Gentle cleaners in SpeedBead loosen and remove bug splats, sap, road grease, exhaust film, and oily road grime. They even remove minor surface scratches and water spots.



More Shine gives dull tires a clean, showroom look. He sprayed them and there wasn't dripping or running. My son told me just today that his friend's tires still look good. He wiped them with a towel and it brought them back to where they were after he used More Shine on them! He was really excited about how good it worked.

From Their Site;

More Shine is the fastest and easiest way to make your tires look their best. This long-lasting, spray-on coating makes dull, faded tires look brand new in seconds. More Shine is preferred by professional auto detailers, finicky car collectors, car dealers, and other enthusiasts who care about their vehicles! Here's why...

More Shine is not a messy foam or drippy liquid. This easy-to-use aerosol needs no wiping. Apply 1 coat for a dull satin finish, 2 coats for high gloss. Takes just 15 seconds per tire, won't harm wheels or paint, and gives UV protection.

More Shine is not a messy foam or drippy liquid. This easy-to-use aerosol needs no wiping. Apply 1 coat for a dull satin finish, 2 coats for high gloss. Takes just 15 seconds per tire, won't harm wheels or paint, and gives UV protection.




O.k. so the results of the challenge. My son and I agree these products are fabulous! We both agree they are easy to use and work awesome! Two Thumbs Up!

Invisible Glass has won AWARDS:


2003 ~ Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
1995 ~ Lancaster Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Award One of PA's Best Places to Work

31 comments:

  1. I will have to try this. I used another product and even tried doing the glass for the lights on my daughters car but it was still foggy. Maybe this would help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this on my '93 Honda Accord. Maybe it would look somewhat new :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... those results are pretty amazing... I would definitely check these out...we have a lot of fading on our older vehicle...Texas heat and sun isn't kind on vehicles...my husband would love to try these..

    ReplyDelete
  5. this would do good on my car and my bf mine is black one and then my bf is from red

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband would really like these. They have some really good results! Would really be nice to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an improvement. My father has vision problems and can never seem to get the glass in his vehicle clean like this.
    Thanks for the review!
    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice! hubby loves to take care of his cars and mine and these look like products he hasn't tried before but based on your review they work great so he'd definitely want to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good products to use on my car & hubby's truck also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would really like to try the invisible glass cleaner! Sounds awesome! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my husband really need this

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd really like to give this a try. Our van really needs some TLC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My car could use some love. The stuff I use now leaves smudges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have used the Invisible Glass before and it works wonderfully. I have never used the other 3 though and would love to because my fiance is always cleaning his car and would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My brother really needs this, he has one shine headlight and the other is so dull. I would like to see how it would work on jeep. Thank you for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hubby would love these products. A speck of dust gets on the windshield it drives him nuts, same with the rest of the van.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, the results are amazing. I could really use this for my windshield!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love how the pics show this! I have used a sample of their glass cleaner before, but have never tried this! What a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The results look amazing! i would love to have a car that shiny

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll have to look for this product. Something that effortlessly removes bug gunk is a must have. And the "blue water" glass cleaners do not do that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Would love to get this and then have my hubby clean and shine up my car...LOL would be a win, win situation ..I think that Stoner, Inc products would definitely help my car, especially the Invisible Glass..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, this is a great product. It works on so many surfaces!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My husband would love this for his car, he drives 50 miles a day to work, and the car tends to get pretty dirty,I like that it will remove bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like having things like this to keep my car looking nice, looks likw it works great

    ReplyDelete
  25. Easy to spray and making the car look shiny again would be awesome for my step dad's car! :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love to use this on my 99 maxima! My car would be so happy :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  27. My husband would love these products. He's always looking for better, easier to use products that do what they promise to do. These seem to fit the bill!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh boy do we need this--DH is a fanatic about keeping his car clean, but the windows,e tc still get streaky. thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the invisible glass product.

    ReplyDelete