Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mia Mariu Skin Care Trio Review

More wonderful Mia Mariu products with my review!

I received The Refreshing Foaming Gel Cleanser, The Anti-Aging Brightening Serum and The Anti-Aging Eye Cream. The Refreshing Foaming Gel cleanser worked wonderfully and left my face feeling clean and fresh. It started out clear then turned to foam as I rubbed it. Like it was a awoken. At first I was wondering how it would work as I have a dry face but with the Sea Kelp and Aloe it didn't bother my skin at all in fact it felt smooth. The other 2 work wonderfully as well, going on smoothly, feeling soft. With peptides, botanicals, aloe and B5 complex, the Anti-Aging Brightening Serum works well on fine lines and wrinkles as well as dark spots. It seems like my skin spot is lightening already but it will take time as it is noticeably dark. The Anti-Aging Eye Cream has Japanese Green Tea, aloe, vitamin B5 complex and E. It feels very light and blends in easily. All 3 products are oil free and work with all skin types. My face seems to have a more balanced look after using this trio. My cheeks don't stand out as much and my eyes appear less puffed out.


Thankfully, we (great grandma, grandma, mom and Kayla (just a light touch to play dress up) have had the opportunity of trying a few of the great Mia Mariu cosmetic products. I seriously love, love their cosmetics! From the foundation to the lip gloss it is all awesome! Mia Mariu is the best Make. Up. Ever. There is no doubt it is the very best I have ever tried! Hands Down! I wish everyone of you could sample these. They are certainly wonderful cosmetics! Another of my faves we have tried is all four (4) of the Mia Mariu Luminous Lip Glosses! Dulzura, Tentacion, Romance and Illusion. Sparkling shine in a vitamin rich hydrating formula gives your lips an irresistible look. Contains Vitamin A, C and E to nourish your lips.



The Mia Mariu Facebook Page states Mia stands for Beauty inside and out. Founded in 2008, their products are high quality, botanical based skin care treatment, nutritional supplements, mineral make-up, hand crafted make-up application tools, and fragrances. This statement is directly from their site.


GIVING BACK By Mia Mariu Mía believes that every woman is a hero in many ways and with many people in her life. Her dreams motivate her to remain determined and focused but it is her tribulations that ignite her passion. Our goal is reach out and put a name to these amazingly beautiful women. Mía is a proud supporter of Wounded Warriors Wives, a program of Operation Homefront dedicated to recognize, inspire and comfort the women who sacrifice so much to care for our country's wounded warriors. We are committed to making their journey a little more pleasant, a little less alone and a lot more appreciated. Mom To Grandma believes this is just wonderful!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

24 comments:

  1. Rebecca Xavier: I have never tried this makeup before but I sure want to:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried this before, but I really would love some of their lip glosses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to try the whole line.I love good face products from lotions to make up.These products look amazing.I have dark and light spots that crème would help me I am sure.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new product line to me, but if it help aging skin, now that I went to bed and got old overnight..(LOL) seriously, I do need some of the cleanser and antiaging serum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen a lot of good comments about Mia Mariu but haven't had the chance to try it. :) I tend to stick to the same facial wash because I do get breakouts and pimples if I change my facial wash to a new one which is not compatible with my skin. But, I do love to try out new products specially if it seems better than the product I'm currently using. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try out Mia Mariu! As soon as I am out of my current makeup, I am going to order some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my significant other would love this makeup. I have seen her checking this line of products before

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to try some of their lip gloss!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look really nice. I have always loved using lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
  10. These products look great to try...also good to know part of the money is going to a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love lipgloss! Those look great! Love MiaMariu

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd have to try it, to see if I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have not tried this before but it looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. ive never tried this company before but Ive been wanting to for a long time. everything they carry looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have heard great things about the product line so I'm excited to try to get my hands on some products

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that they are a supporter of Wounded Warriors Wives. What a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just began wearing their powder make up and I love it. Love to try the lip gloss :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had never heard of them until this week. It seems a lot of bloggers are using them. Everyone seems to enjoy the results. Hopefully I'll be able to try them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to try this,looks promising

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to try Mia Mariu products. I love lip glosses, beauty products, skincare....basically I am a beauty junkie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice to read that their products are high quality, botanical based skin care treatment. And they have mineral make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. sounds like good products

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have heard of this but I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY. CONNIE DANIELSON

    ReplyDelete
  24. Never tried before but would like to try the lipgloss

    ReplyDelete