Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Olive Garden Restaurant Review

The Olive Garden has been around a long time but this was my very first visit! They just moved into our community.



My oldest son, my daughter, two of my grandchildren and I went to check out not just the new restaurant location but Olive Garden in general. It is a nice looking building on the outside and very spacious, elegant feeling inside. We were seated by a polite gentleman then a sweet waitress took our orders and served us. Her name was Nichole P. She took her time while collecting our orders, if you have children you know how much time that can take alone. She was very patient taking time to answer the little ones questions etc



Dylan couldn't decide so he had ravioli and macaroni and cheese with a side of broccoli. Of course I had to sample each for my review hehe. Mmmmmm how delicious! His mom (the mom in Mom To Grandma) also tried Dylan's lunch and thought about changing her order. They are really that good.



The rest of us enjoyed the all you can eat soup, salad and bread sticks. The salad had an awesome flavor and great mixture of ingredients. The waitress grated the fresh parmesan right in front of us as the children watched. I had a scrumptious soup that was like a form of chili except with pasta. It was oh so good! My adult son ordered a cream soup made of chicken and potatoes. Of course, once again I had to do a taste test, I'm glad there were plenty of clean spoons to switch! Haha so creamy and delish.

With our bellies all filled with comfort food we received the check which wasn't bad at all for 3 adults and 2 children. I could probably make a habit of dining there except I returned to my low carb eating. All in all I'd give Olive Garden a Two Thumbs Up!

You can connect with Olive Garden:

Their Facebook Page

Their Website

Their Twitter Page @olivegarden

OR go check out your local Olive Garden Restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment