Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, May 31, 2013

Gateway To Summer Event

(Sponsored Post)
Welcome to the Gateway to Summer Event! Woo Hoo this event is bigger and better than in the past! Imagine a whirl pool and a Char Broil Grill - Wow! This great event will run from June 1st -30th, 2013. Plenty of chances to come back and do extra entries so that you have an awesome chance. I wouldn't mind winning these items myself! This event is hosted by Dixieland Mom Product and Travel Reviews and co-hosted by Tiny Tidbits of a NC Diva, target="_blank" rel="nofollow"
target="_blank" rel="nofollow"
href="http://chronicallycontent.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">Chronically Content
Sea Of Savings href=" www.seaofsavings.com"> Sea Of Savings and href="http://www.mystylespot.blogspot.com/" rel="" target="_blank" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"
>My Style Spot.
We are excited to offer the following prizes!! 1- Cal Spas Hot Tub! Arv- $4899.00

Geo™ Spas 6 Person Bench Spa with 30 Jets



  • 30 Hydro-Massage™ Jets
  • “Plug & Play” Kit
  • High Performance 56 Frame Pump
  • 50 sq. ft. Antimicrobial Filter with Microban inhibitors
2- Char Broil Grill! Arv-$500.00

Char-Broil Performance TRU-Infrared T-47D 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner

  • TRU-Infrared system delivers juicy results every time
  • 4 stainless steel burners yield 40,000 BTUs
  • 13,000 BTU side burner
  • 580 sq in of primary cooking
  • Stainless steel grates
  • 200 sq in of secondary cooking
  • Porcelain-coated swingaway
  • Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel and fascias
  • 2 stainless steel doors
  • SureFire electronic ignition gives a reliable spark at every burner
  • 4 grate-level temperature gauges
  • 4 casters offer easy mobility in every direction
Official Rules: 
Open to residents of the U.S. & Canada age 18+. Giveaway will begin June 1st 2013, and end June 30th, 2013. All taxes and fees are the responsibility of the winner.  Winner will be chosen via Random.org on or before July 5th, 2013 and notified via email. All prizes are shipped from the sponsor(s). No Purchase necessary to win. 
Prizes: CalSpas Hot Tub- Prize includes hot tub only. Winner is responsible for anything extra that is necessary to set it up, ie: location, plumbing, housing, or deck for the tub and complete care of the hot tub once it is delivered. Grill- Winner is responsible for purchasing fuel for the grill, it does not come with fuel. Winners will be selected from all entries submitted and verified. Void where prohibited by law. 
Entry is simple! Just follow the instructions on the Giveaway Tool below!! Good Luck! 
>

32 comments:

  1. The favorite thing I like from summer is having the chance to spend quality time with my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get to go outside and spend the day playing in the yard. We only get a few months of warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite summer thing is the beach! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not having to dress in heavy clothes and the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite thing about summer is the beach and longer days to enjoy with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. outdoor eating & bbq's with the family

    ReplyDelete
  7. fishing luvs2fishmamaatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love playing barefoot in yard with the kids

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fairs, grilling out (pretty much everything)

    ReplyDelete
  10. walking and bicycling
    doan b

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite thing is summer nights ! So warm and fun always a party somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that my kids are out of school. We can explore or be lazy. Unless they are in camps they requested, we can choose our day or fly by the seat of our pants

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite thing about summer is the BBQ's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite thing about summer is the weather.. I live in Alaska where its winter 9 months so summer is a nice break from that.. I get to actually where my flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Warmer weather and playing outside with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love to camp during the summer. I also love swimming and spending time with friends and family BBQ and also by the fire pit!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Warmer weather, swimming & grilling

    ReplyDelete
  18. swimming and the sun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always liked having the kids home for the summer, Cheryl Abdelnour cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. the flowers & the beach are some of my favorite things about summer, BBQing with my husband after a day of fishing at the beach! perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  21. my favorite thing about summer is getting a lovely tan!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the carefree days,no school. lots of beaches and pool parties.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favorite thing about summer is campfires!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cookouts and camping!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the warmth and bbqing and swimming the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Relaxing and spending time with family camping and the beach.

    ReplyDelete