Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Toilet Tree Water Resistant Professional Skin Care System Review

The Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree




"You can now have the rejuvenating spa and dermatologist experience right in your own home"

Have you ever heard this advertising for a beauty product? I have many times and thought quite frankly it was a lot of hype. Now, I too, am here to say you really can get the rejuvenating spa and dermatologist feeling right in your own home! For no where near the spa's or dermatologist visit's prices I might add. One of you will be receiving one free through our Father's Day Super Dad Giveaway! Cool, right?

I was sent this Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products.  It is an advanced daily cleansing tool that helps polish away dull skin and gently exfoliates away impurities that traditional cleansing leaves behind. It really does what it says it does and the end results are awesome! Cleaner, softer, brighter looking skin.

I asked my son to try this, no one yell child labor he is over 21! He is busy day in and day out. O.k. which son you ask, legitimate question since there are three! The youngest, the only one that will let me use him in my try out sessions - Ah, love that boy! Anyways, back to the important stuff - he could see dirt, yuck, grime, I don't know what it was but it is now gone, gone, gone! I mean working over 40 hours a week in the heat of a kitchen (he is a dishwasher, stock, pantry person) he is bound to get build up on his face and all skin eventually. He said "his face felt lighter and smoother". Of course he wouldn't say soft he's a man now. Two different people, two sexes, both great results!

You may be asking why this is in our Father's Day Package? The most upfront answer I have is men deserve nice things too! - Actually, men get break outs and blemishes also. They like clear skin. It's not just for the face either the Professional Skin Care System can be used on any part of the body. I tried it on my neck and shoulders and it felt so nice, clean, and even a bit relaxing.


Along with a daily cleaning regimen the Professional Skin Care System helps assist with the following:

-Stimulates skin renewal.
-Improves overall skin clarity and appearance.
-Removes dead skin cells to expose healthier-looking skin.
-Energizes skin and leaves it sooth, soft and radiant.
-Cleans deep to help remove stubborn makeup.
-Enhances absorption of moisturizes.


The Professional Skin Care System includes: 2 face exfoliaters (1 soft for sensitive skin types and 1 medium for normal skin types), 1 body exfoliater and 1 pumice sphere. Refills are also available through ToiletTree.


You can connect with Toilet Tree via Toilet Tree Website, Facebook, Twitter @ToiletTreePod and YouTube.

43 comments:

  1. I would love to try this Skin Care System, as my skin has been looking dull and a little uneven. Great review! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a product one in which I would like to try my face stays dry and dull it could use help thanks for showing it off

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister has one of these that her daughter bought for her and she loves it as well and uses it daily. Great product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son would love this product he has such a skin care regime that this would be the crowning jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me a lot of the Proactiv brush that I got with my kit. I would love for my hubs to have one of these to try and maybe he would not think it was so girly if it was not from Proactiv lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can buy this for my husband and use it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would so get this to share with my husband, or my older sons...I know once they gave it a try they'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to try one of these. I have heard great things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i now my bf could use it he has dry skin and then it would celan his face better

    ReplyDelete
  10. i now my bf could use it he has dry skin and then it would celan his face better

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would really like to have this for myself! I have seen another product that is similar to this one that I have been wanting for some time now. It would so benefit your skin if you use it on a regular basis. Fingers crossed that I win so I can finally use one of these cleansing systems

    ReplyDelete
  12. This would be great for both my husband and I to use. It sounds like it really gets good results. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds wonderful! I've always heard so many positive stories about Toilet Tree products. This is a total plus to get the face clean too.
    Thanks for the review.
    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. men really don't think of their skincare routines so it is great to see something that they can use to help out-I also love the Toilet Tree shower mirror, my hubby would love one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I might have to use this myself, my face is so oily in the summer months.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know my hubby would like these shoe's.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My husband always gets an itchy back from the skin shedding. He'd probably have me running it up and down his back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. THIS WOULD BE A NICE THING TO WIN....

    ReplyDelete
  19. this would be great for me,always wanted to have it

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to have one of these for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great review, this would be perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another amazing review! I would love to own this product because I have terrible skin and believe that this would help sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've been wanting to try this product since I first heard about it! I like that it cleans deep to get out make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A wonderful product to deep clean and to remove dead skin. I will have to get me one of these. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is something I could use one. It would do a better job of clesning my face than just a wash cloth,

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have always wanted one of these so I have no doubt that my hubby would love one too! He tries to take good care of his skin so this would be perfect! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i really have always wanted one of these they are just so expensive and i cant afford one! i would use this everyday.!

    ReplyDelete
  28. My husband would absolutely use this. He is always looking for quality skin care products for his face. And I must say, he's looking mighty fine for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have a product similar to this and I love it............great for giving a young teen to teach them proper hygenie and skin care.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love to have this I've been looking for a product that would help me with my daily cleaning regimen

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a way to treat yourself! I would love to try this product.

    ReplyDelete
  32. My son would love this, he is very meticulous in washing his face, he has sensitive skin, and breaks out easily.

    ReplyDelete
  33. this skin care system is very nice I would like to try it

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd love to share this type of product with my friend. He takes care of his face. It's sensitive so this would be a nice product for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'd love to use this on my face :) I wonder if it would work for shaved heads...lol my boyfriend would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love this. I have been using a smaller similar one which quit working, so I need a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like that it can be used daily--you can make it part o fyour routiene, and not save it for "facials" etc that seem to never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would love to try this skin care system, I have tried a lot of things I have mild acne and it really bothers me sisnce im not a teen anymore I would like to see if this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I could use this! my skin is dry

    ReplyDelete
  40. i could really use this denise smith denise226@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am dire need of this lol. I feel my age creeping up on me and showing in my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  42. i really need to get this. my skin needs some serious help - thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete