Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dei Fratelli All Natural Gluten Free Tomatoe Soup Review

Dei Fratelli All Natural GLUTEN Free Tomato Soup



I received a sample of Dei Fratelli Gluten Free Tomato Soup to try so I figured we would try this soup just like any other tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. We sat down to eat and to be quite honest I put the spoon in my mouth expect it to have a strange taste or weak flavor, maybe even an aftertaste. My taste buds were really surprised by the great taste and full body this tomato soup had! I couldn't believe it. Both of us finished every last drop. I never would have guessed it was gluten free! It was absolutely delicious! As I started reading I found that all of the Dei Fratelli products were naturally gluten free!



Dei Fratelli makes many other great products such as: Canned Tomatoes, Crushed Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Pasta Sauce, Salsa, Pizza Sauce, Tomato Juice, Sloppy Joe Sauce, Silver Fleece Sauerkraut and low salt /no salt added Canned Tomatoes.



From their site:

Over the past four decades, the Hirzel and Dei Fratelli families have developed a reputation as a strong, honest, family-oriented brand that strives to maintain a strong sense of integrity in ourselves and our tomato products. Every member of our team works together to bring the very best, most trusted products to your kitchen.

From humble beginnings, where we canned tomatoes we were all proud to put our names on – to today, where our commitment to safety, quality control and flavor continues to inspire us as we expand in to a full line of gluten-free tomato products, pasta sauces, salsas, tomato juices, sauerkraut and more. We’ve never waivered in our commitment to be the very best. It starts on the farm with quality, relationships and care and carries through to the all-natural gluten-free products we put into the can. To us, there’s a great deal of pride knowing we’re a part of so many family meals each day.




You can connect with Dei Fratelli:


Dei Fratelli Facebook Page , Dei Fratelli Website , @DeiFratelli and Dei Fratelli Pinterest I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

9 comments:

  1. Would love to try this soup!!! I use some soups for cooking so these would be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your review makes me want to taste this tomato soup. I think these products would make many of my recipes taste better! Have never tried these before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted another bowl while writing this!

      Delete
  3. I love their products.. they always taste homemade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be great for my husband. He can not tolerate gluten. We both love tomatoes anyway, so I will look for it in the stores and give it a try. Thank you for all the hard work you put into your reviews! You are much appreciated!!!!
    doan b

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love soups. I have never seen this brand before. I would love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had several of their products before and I have to tell you they are some of the best tomato products I have ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what you're speaking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =).
    We could have a link change arrangement among us

    Here is my page ... custody of children (google.ca)

    ReplyDelete