Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, June 8, 2013

ICE Block Cooler Review

ICE BLOCK COOLER - THE COOLER COOLER!



Fifteen private investors with a passion for helping others with their social lives and helping those with autism brought about the Ice Block Cooler! Their mission is to help social lives grow and to help those (like the inventor's son) with autism. Pretty great mission, right?



The ICE BLOCK COOLER is cooler than the average cooler! It looks like a cooler, cools like a cooler but is so much 'cooler' than other coolers! It is an awesome Party Cooler for young and old alike. Right out of the freezer turn on the power (batteries) and the ICE Block COOLER lights up blue! It is made of GPPS (the plastic used in glasses) only much thicker. The liquid inside is a combination of the gels in traditional ice pack products and is FDA approved for use in coolers! What a product!

We were sent the ICE Block Cooler to review and it has been in use ever since! We put our cold drinks in and viola' Cold drinks for hours! I tried it at our family BBQ, all my children attended. It was a HOT Saturday so of course everyone wanted to try out the ICE Block Cooler. We brought our drinks from the fridge to the ICE Block Cooler and there they stayed nice and cold until they were finished. We didn't have to keep going through the house to the fridge putting them back as they remained really cold. No watered down pop from using ice in them, no yelling to keep the ice lid down as there was no need. They stayed cold just by sitting in the ICE Block Cooler Party Cooler . All was going well until I found my bottle sitting on the table and someone else's in it's place. Oh heck no, that wasn't happening! So I switched with someone else and before I knew it everyone was complaining. Long story short our family needs 2 ICE Block COOLERS! We have so many uses for it. It fits 12 oz cans and most bottles.

Our family plays a lot of cards so I sat a TV table beside the card table and placed the ICE Block Cooler on it along with a big bowl of snack mix and it worked awesomely! There are just so many situations this cooler would be beneficial in. My Cowboys Fan wants one for all the games they watch and the fact that it lights up blue just makes it all the better to him! "It would make it more like a football party" he said. My daughter wants one for the T Ball games and soccer practices, there really are so many fun times that the ICE Block Cooler is perfect for!

My youngest son wants an Ice Block Cooler for his apartment also, for when he and his friends play their video games. Three whole hours of not leaving the game sounds just fantastic to him. I truly believe he would just sit there gaming for 3 continuous hours if his cold drinks stayed cold like with Ice Block Cooler, youngins!


They have other neat products as well. The Sodasicle, Beersicle, and other forms of the Ice Block Cooler such as the Ice Block Cooler for Test Shots also a wine bottle (and 4 glasses) Ice Block Cooler.



Ice Block Coolers can be purchased for $49.99 at Ice Block Cooler . com A percentage of each Ice Block Cooler sold goes to help those with autism!

38 comments:

  1. Never heard of this before and I love it myself and want one. How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FANTASTIC! what an awesome conversation piece! Especially if it gets people talking about Autism! My husband would love one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this but it looks like something that my hubs would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband would really like this as a gift for fathers day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really fantastic...the drawback here is that I have three sons here that would try to snag it away from my husband...lol..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a unique product. My husband would love it, especially when he goes fishing. He would load it up and take it with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cool! Love the blue color! And good for them to bring more awareness for autism!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this product before, but it's really cool. I'm so glad to hear that they support Autism Awareness.
    Thanks for this review!
    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this cooler before, but would love it for parties, very cool and the lighted cooler effect is super cool as well and would be great for those evening get togethers with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would like to take this on one of our camping trips sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. High tech looking. Wonder what made them decide to have it light up? And would it fit in our freezer? Be fun to have one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I REALLY -REALLY WANT TO WIN THIS --IT IS COOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. never ever seen cooler like this,but i sure want one for myself;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad the handle is retractible or it wouldn't fit in my freezer. Would be great to take on a boat too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a great cooler and really striking. I'd love to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. It seems so simple that I wonder why I haven't seen one before now. I just know that all of the men in my life would love one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to own one of these. It is so cool and I love that it keeps your drinks cold and lights up blue. I also love the fact that this company supports autism I love a company that stands for something. Thank you for the amazing review.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love to walk into a party with this baby! It looks so neat and I love that it supports Autism!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never even seen anything like this before, but I know that my husband would love it. He brews his own beer and is always wanting a way to cool it off so he can get to drinking, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Honestly, this is COOL! I love this instead of packing our frozen packs in this huge thermal tote we have. So much easier and pretty sweet looking.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice prize and its great that it supports Autism, my nephew has that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is new to me and I just love it! I want to get one just for me. No more ice packs that leak. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  23. First time I have heard of them but would love to have one! Our son is non-verbal with Autism and we love to help any way we can!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This cooler is really neat, it is a unique concept. I want one

    Ladybluez1960 (at)(aol)(dot)(com)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is fabulous! I would fill it with drinks for my grandkids & then they wouldn't be running in & out every 5 minutes! Great review, sounds like an amazing product that I'd love to have.

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is genius! i would take this with me to the park for my son to have his drinks and food!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this and what the cooler represents what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This Ice box cooler is really cool, I love the blue color and I love that it is made of plastic and is cleanable and that it does not leave moisture or condensation. I love that it was made to help benefit and support Autismj children, families

    ReplyDelete
  29. This has to the coolest cooler I've ever seen I would love to own one

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is a must for my hubby's fishing trips!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very cool looking, would look great for nights around the bonfire. And I love that it brings awareness to Autism.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like it , very cool for the mancave

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have never heard of this item before! Very cool and wonderful for picnics and parties! :D

    ReplyDelete
  34. This looks like such a great thing to have for the summer. I'd love to take it on a boat and just relax the day away!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a "cool" idea! I know several people who would love one of these, including myself!

    ReplyDelete
  36. random that it lights up blue, but this cooler is indeed "cool"! I want one. Kudos for donating to a great cause too.

    ReplyDelete
  37. The Ice Block Cooler is really neat and will come in handy to keep drinks cold. I love the fact that fifteen private investors with a passion for helping others with their social lives and helping those with autism are the ones who brought about the Ice Block cooler. What a great idea and compasionate process.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is a great idea! I want!

    ReplyDelete