Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Baby Fanatic MLB Baby Gift Set

*sponsored post*



I just love this Baby Fanatic Starting Lineup Gift Set. It is so precious. Any baby would look like a sports fan with this set. The bib is soft, the logo is embroidered and there is a velcro closure. The logo is bright and definitely stands out! The sizing is perfect and can be used as your baby grows. I love that the pacifier and nipple are silicone all free from BPA. The bottle holds 9 ounces and the nipple is specially designed to satisfy the natural sucking instinct. I show this Gift set to everyone and they all want one. They all want their own though as most are fans of other teams. That is fine as Baby Fanatic makes them all! I am going to have my new grand babies picture taken in it. Who can refuse a baby picture (even if it is in the rival team's logo and gear). What a way to rub in those Yankees!


Baby Fanatic is giving one lucky reader a MLB Set of their own! Awesome!



Must be 18, US only. Winner must return winning email within 48 hours. Please give the RC a moment to load. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: These are my opinions they may not match your own. Sponsor is responsible for prize shipment not Mom to Grandma. Facebook nor any other social media has any part in this.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

28 comments:

  1. I don't like sports lol, but my hubby loves the Atlanta Braves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is a big fan of the Cincinnati Reds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite team is the Atlanta Braves.
    marcia.goss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite baseball team, is the Colorado Rockies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Los Angeles Dodgers! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
    Reneewalters3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toss up between the Baltimore Orioles and Boston Red Sox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like the Reds in baseball and Cowboys in football.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't care but hubby is a Cubs fan:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite sports team is the Minnesota Vikings!
    jo_jlem@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is the St. Louis Cardinals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baseball wise I like the New York Yankees. Otherwise my favorite is Pittsburgh Steelers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins and Pirates! Black and Gold all the way!

    ReplyDelete