Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, July 14, 2013

KidKraft Pirate Sandboat

*sponsored* Prizes: KidKraft Pirate Sandboat The event dates: 7/15- 7/20  A1lQHeSM3ML._SL1500_
  • Two convenient storage compartments for keeping buckets, shovels and other sand toys together in one place
  • Steering wheel, Colorful pirate-themed artwork
  • Shady canopy helps keep kids in the shade and out of the hot sun
  • Large enough that multiple children can play at once, Made of wood
  • Sturdy construction, Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
Hosted by: Mom Blog Society, Night Helper, Country Stew, Route 249, She Informed  This is surely the most adorable Sandbox/boat I have ever seen! Our children would love it. Well, what child wouldn't? Of course they would admire the shape and artwork. Most parents will like that their children are protected from the sun's harmful rays! .

Must be 18, US only, sorry friends! Please give the RC a moment to load. Good Luck All!
a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: Sponsor not Mom To Grandma is responsible for prize. Facebook nor any other social networking site has any part in this giveaway.

11 comments:

  1. My kids would love to play in this

    ReplyDelete
  2. my son would looove this. and i think my husband would be in it equally as much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a precious little boy who loves to build sand castles AND loves playing pirates.... perfect combination here! We would have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have three kids, ages 1-3, who would play in this for HOURS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 3 grand daughters that are at my house alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to complete all the RC's but have a problem. I do not have Instagram and I can no longer follow anyone else on Twitter (maxed out). Bummed that they are lumped as such and missing out on so many entries :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little one LOVES to play outside and would just love this sandboat. She loves anything to do with boats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to win this because my kids would have so much fun with it, and it's super duper cute!

    Leslie Galloway (LesGalloway //at// hotmail //dot// com) www.facebook.com/GallowayLeslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would like to win this for my son's first sandbox - he would have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to win this for my 2 little boys

    ReplyDelete
  11. my kids would love this so much it is so awesome

    ReplyDelete