Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lushes Curtains Review

We have recently been given the opportunity to review curtains for Lushes Curtains in exchange for our honest and unbiased opinion of their product. At Lushes Curtains their mission is to provide their customers with a high quality product at unmatched prices, with great customer service every time.



Polyester Velvet Backdrop Curtain - This is a Beautiful Elegant Velvet Backdrop Curtain made out of 50% Nylon / 50% Polyester Blend Material which weighs 9oz per yard and (The size is the exact size of the panel when fully extended/stretched out). It comes with a 4” pocket on top so it can be easily hung by any 1”-3” thick Rod or Pole. To get the full Pleat look you must get double the width of what you are trying to cover. For Example: If you plan in covering a 10 ft. wide space, you must get a Panel that measures 20 ft. wide, so the Panel can have a nice full Pleat. This Type of Velvet Backdrop is Perfect for: Photography, Special Events, Stages, Theaters, Home Theaters, Event Booths , Parties, Art Galleries, Media Rooms, Window Displays, Show Rooms, Shows, churches/Chapels, Lounge Décor, Entertainment Display, Restaurant, Hotels, Décor, Bars, Weddings, Window Décor, Wall Covers, Room Dividers and any Occasion a Backdrop is needed. This Velvet Panel does Not come with line on the back nor does it have Velvet on both sides. However, if you wish to add line or get the panel double sided Velvet (with two fronts) just contact Lushes Curtains by email and they’ll be more than happy to send you a free quote with the option you would like.



Our blue velvet curtains from Lushes Curtains are beautiful! They arrived quickly and were definitely no disappointment. The look, the feel are fabulous. The thickness was just as described as was all the measurements. They look awesome hanging and help keep cool air and sound out. Actually our Lushes Curtains are better than I had expected in every way!

Lushes Curtains come in so many colors you really must check them out! For many examples of LUSHES CURTAIN'S look here on their facebook page.

You can connect with Lushes Curtains on Facebook @LushesCurtains and Lushes Curtains Website

27 comments:

  1. Curtains are a great added insulator! Our curtains keep the cold out in the winter and really help to block the sun and heat in the summer. Makes a world of a difference when the curtains are closed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that these curtains help keep sounds and cold air out. they would be really nice to have esp in a place that you cant help the noise around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These curtains look so luxurious! I wouldn't have a place for these in my home, but I would love to have one as a photography backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that they are polyester and Nylon making them easy to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These would be perfect for the wedding at out house this fall! Thanks for the review... will have to look into them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter would love these in her room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome curtains! They are wonderful in the winter and summer to keep the heat/cool inside! great way to save money!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the curtains! These would definitely help trim our utility costs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking for some good insulating curtains. Might give these a try

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look like they would be great blackout curtains for a kid's room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would be perfect for our gameroom downstairs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel like this is a really nice lush background for our den! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Although I wouldn't have a place for these at my house, this would be great for our church!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The curtains look super soft and great for a camera backdrop (wish I had the camera to go with them!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look like they would be a great backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to get some of these for my daughter's room. In the winter, the big windows leak in cold air, and in the summer, the sun streams in... during nap time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to use this in our windows to block out the hot summer sun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The curtains look luxurious. Would be good backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so pretty! I love having curtains to keep the inside at a nice temp in summer and winter!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Did it make the room really hot in the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these curtains I have hard to fit windows so I usually end up sewing my own curtains .

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such stunning curtains...velvety and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous. Wow. Hmm. Maybe I need to rethink my house curtains. Especially for the long cold winters.

    ReplyDelete
  24. One Southern GirlJuly 31, 2013 at 9:10 AM

    Those look gorgeous! I hope I can try those someday.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks nice! I'm happy with my current curtains but if I needed some, I might get these!

    ReplyDelete