Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, August 19, 2013

AquaScope by Educational Insights



The AquaScope magnifies underwater and makes things appear 5x larger. A built in LED light allows the subject of observation to be lit up. A thermometer strip is included to document the water temperature. The telescope also comes with an Activity Journal filled with science experiments. The boys have learned so much about science because this and the other Nancy B. Science Club toys has helped them become interested. The set is recommended for children 8+.

The kids have decided they want to be scientists this summer. They loved going to a creek near our home and exploring the types of things underwater. My youngest found a strange looking little crab that he was fascinated with, personally it gave me the chills!

The AquaScope is manufactured by Educational Insights based in Southern California. Educational Insights manufactures playful products with a serious educational value. The season educators and parents who design these products know that learning should be made fun.

I have seen many Educational Insights learning toys in action, while being played with, and reviewed a couple. I can say that the ones I have had the opportunity to check out the ones listed here and The Multiplication Slam, The Hot Dots Pen and Activity cards, The Magic Moves, The Talking Microscope and the Play Foam have all been great learning experiences for my children or those close to me.

Nancy Balton is the creator of The Aquascope And Underwater Wonders Activity Journal. Shes had a love for science her whole life. As a young girl she dreamed of being a vet or astronaut. Her dreams paying off with a B.A. in biology from Yale University and an M.S in science education from the university of Southern California. She has also created other Educational Insights items such as the Science Club Microscope and Activity Journal, Science Club Crime Solver Scope and Forensic Activity Journal, Science Club Binoculars and Wild Life Activity Scope and - See more at: HERE

You can buy Educational Insights Learning Toys via EI Website and Amazon.com.
Facebook , @EducationalInsights , Pinterest , You Tube and you may sign up for their email subscriptions HERE

You can buy Educational Insights Learning Toys via EI Website and Amazon.com.
Facebook , @EducationalInsights , Pinterest , You Tube and you may sign up for their email subscriptions HERE

16 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I never even knew there was such a thing to magnify things underwater! This looks like it would be so much fun for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This AquaScope from Educational Insights is one neat science tool, I know that my granddaughters love to watch tadpoles in the creek and I think they would be amazed to see what else is in that pond and lake water. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is something they would go CRAZY for! I have 2 little outdoorsy little girls and they would be looking in every drop of water here in Louisiana!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never knew you could magnify things underwater, this would be awesome cause we have a lil pond type thing on the back of our property and my kids always want to explore and this would be perfect for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have an ocean and a lake by our home and I know my boys would just love to use this product to discover all the things under the water!
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com Merry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know my grandson would love to have this to look at bugs in the water-what fun! they have the best products

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my. now THIS, my grandson would LOVE!! this is unique and i love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of a toy like this, so cool! We live near the ocean and it would be great for my son to use this in the tidepools!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some of the best "toys". I try to buy educational things for my kids, and these are wonderful. Both my sons are bug lovers, water lovers, just plain creepy crawly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have lots of lakes, creeks, etc that visit often since we can do lots of home school activities outdoors. This would be so much fun for science!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't even know something like this existed! I might have more fun with this than the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks very cool. Science would definitely be made more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. An Aqua scope.....what a great thing to tack to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never seen anything like this before. I think if I had this at home the kids would never get to play with it because they would have to steal it from me first.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun experimental toy. Our kids love heading down to the creak and this would be a great toy to use.

    ReplyDelete