Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, August 19, 2013

Binocular and Wildlife Activity Journal by Educational Insights



Educational Insights Binoculars and Wild Life Activity Journal is a 2-in-1 light and dissecting microscope. Also the Keepsake Journal features 22 pages of fun science experiments for kids. From from ecosystem challenges to drawing and so much more observation. Our kids have had a blast thinking of different things to observe under the microscope. From skin and cheek cells to our birds feathers. The boys are really taking a liking to all of this science stuff, asking what this and that is made of and how rocks form.  I really think these are all great sets!

Educational Insights has a big variety of learning toys from active play such as the Magic Moves and Play Foam to the awesome active learning of the Hot Dots Pen and Activity cards. I have reviewed the Magic Moves as well as well as the Talking Microscope, Hot dots Pen with Flash Cards and the of course the ones listed below. I have not been disappointed yet!

The Binocular and Wildlife Activity journal was created by Nancy Balter who has always had a love for science, her summers were spent in space camp, that sounds fascinating. She has also created other Educational Insights items such as the science Club Aqua Scope and Underwater Wonders and Activity Journal, Science Club Microscope and Activity Journal, Science Club Crime Solver Scope and Forensic Activity Journal and - See more: HERE

You can buy Educational Insights Learning Toys via EI Website and Amazon.com.
Facebook , @EducationalInsights , Pinterest , You Tube and you may sign up for their email subscriptions HERE

18 comments:

  1. I love toys where they can actually learn from and Ed.Insights has some great ones. My grandson is into so many things with science and nature, he would like looking at bugs and everything else

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love educational toys and EI has such a great selection of them! My toddler is even interested in a lot of the science kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love toys that allow a child to use and learn new things, not just goof off and waste time, piddling around. These Binoculars and wildlife activity book would encourage a child to learn more about nature and the animals around them. Thank you for developing this product

    ReplyDelete
  4. My granddaughters LOVE anything like that. I love the stuff that gets them outdoors and looking about the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this would be awesome for my children, because its is something that they can learn from!! The toys from ED insights look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great product to help kids explore and learn about nature. My boys would love to use these. We have a nature preserve in our town so I am sure they would see how many animals, birds etc. that they could see with the binoculars.
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com Merry

    ReplyDelete
  7. They have some wonderful products and love when the kids are learning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Educational toys are wonderful and stimulating. Would love to have this for our little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love educational toys rather than damn video games that burn the childs mind grrrrr. these are so kewl. my grandson would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My son loves to be outdoors and he loves birds so he would love a set of binoculars. I think it's great when kids are learning but they are having so much fun with a 'toy' they don't realize it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a pair of binoculars and my son who is autistic is always "borrowing" them. Maybe if I win, they will be his.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great! We could use them for our lessons in so may ways. We can nature watch, see birds in flight, etc...we even have a few bald eagles by our lake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love educational "toys" that aren't actually toys but have value to them. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Sounds like they have some really interesting toys. I want to play with them, too. :) I think kids will really get involved with these and learn while they are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love educational toys and these look like grat ones! My son is into bugs and worms right now. He would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks very educational and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Theses are really cute my grandson would like them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look great. Our kids are asking for a pair of binoculars, I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete