Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Moonscope and Sky Gazers Activity Journal by Educational Insights Review



MoonScope and Sky Gazers Activity Journal, a microscope and 22 page journal manufactured by Educational Insights.

Educational Insights based in Southern California, manufactures playful games and toys with a serious educational value. The products are designed to be seasoned educators and parents who understand that foremost, learning must be made fun.

The MoonScope and Sky Gazer magnifies the sky up to 90x. The rings of Saturn and mountains on the moon can be seen! The set includes two all glasses eyepieces, a lens, cap, and a tripod with a built in red LED light. It also comes with special moon fiber for scoping the dark. A 22 page journal containing very cool astronomy activities. This is A 2013 Parents' Choice Silver Honor Winner!

Nancy B is the creator of the MoonScope and the Sky Gazers 22 page journal activity set sold by Educational Insights. As a child she always wanted a microscope, which lead to her inventing her own line of cool science tools. The microscope is recommended by female scientists. She has also created other Educational Insights items such as the science Club Aqua Scope and Underwater Wonders and Activity Journal, Science Club Microscope and Activity Journal, Science Club Crime Solver Scope and Forensic Activity Journal, Science Club Binoculars and Wild Life Activity Scope and


Our boys 10 and 12 absolutely love the MoonScope and Sky Gazer. I'm sure a night hasn't passed in our house without studying the skies and talking about stars. They enjoy working in their Journal as well and I enjoy knowing they are learning!

You can buy Educational Insights Learning Toys via Educational Insights Website and Amazon.com. Facebook , @EducationalInsights , Pinterest , You Tube and you may sign up for their email subscriptions HERE

18 comments:

  1. This is seriously such a cool game! Way to get kids to learn while having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 6 year old grandson who is into science, and sometimes thinks he's a meteorologist would love this. He could learn and see so much with this

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 4 year old loves telescopes! I just wish we lived in an area where we were able to see more stars. There is just too much light pollution in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is neat we have a special moon here in Oklahoma hopefully the clouds will clear. I think that this MoonScope and Sky Gazer would be wonderful for a child to peak their interest in the stars, moon, planets and whatever may exist in the great unknown. We live in the country far from city lights and me and my granddaughters have sat out at night to watch metor showers and for falling stars, it amazes me and them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such an awesome idea, my kids love looking at the stars, and moon etc. So i think that this would be a great idea for them!! My daughter has become such a lil weather lady lately and telling us all about the weather, and the moon.!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boys love science and nature so this would be perfect for them to explore the skies and stars with.
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com Merry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun way to get the kids into the stars and moon...love their products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. another great educational toy by their company. i want them all. i hate video games. i think it fries the minds. these toys are awesome. so useful and unique

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want this for me lol! I love to head out to desert areas where you can really see the stars, this would make it even better and my son would really get a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I won this, it would be for my daughter who loves to look at the stars and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these toys are both fun and educational. I love that that makes these specifically for the younger kids to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love sky-gazing. We plan on doing a home school unit on the solar system this year. Cool product!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely something I'm going to look in to buying. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that it comes with a booklet too. This would help kids search for things in the sky and give them some projects to do. Very hands on!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My son adores talking about the moon and the planets too. He would love this telescope!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My daughter would definitely LOVE this product.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always wanted a telescope when I was a kid. My oldest is always looking for planets and things in the night sky you can see with the naked eye. I think it would be even better with a telescope.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We would love to see the stars of Saturn! How fun.

    ReplyDelete