Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, August 19, 2013

Multiplication Slam by Educationnal Insights Review



Multiplication Slam is an awesome new way to master those multiplication skills. The game is a handheld, portable device operated by batteries.

Multiplication Slam is manufactured by Educational Insights based in Southern California. Educational Insights manufactures playful products with a serious educational value. The season educators and parents who design these products know that learning should be made fun.

The game features five multiplication games. Player reads problem for concepts 1-9 and scans possible answers and slams the correct one. Each game is timed, the faster the player gets the better the score. The missed answers are recycled until answered correctly. The levels will get more difficult ensuring comprehension. The game is recommended for grade 3 and up.

The inventor of this game is Fred Lusignan, a seasoned professional who leads his own successful design and marketing firm. He received Multiplication Slam while feeling under the weather, one day. While studying his sons dart board he challenged himself with math problems, seeing how quickly he could solve them. He concluded it was something fun, and kids might think so too.

Multiplication Slam has been a tremendous help to our 6th grader whose always had a bit of math troubles. He sits and plays for long periods of time, trying to beat his score. I'm not sure he realizes hes learning... but I'm okay with that.

You can buy Educational Insights Learning Toys via Educational Insights Website and Amazon.com.

Facebook , @EducationalInsights , Pinterest , You Tube and you may sign up for their email subscriptions HERE

15 comments:

  1. This would be of great help for my granddaughter who will be moving in with us tomorrow. She has a difficult time with math so this is something that would help her out and yet she could have fun with

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great for elementary aged kids like mine! I am always trying to find fun ways for them to brush up on their math skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Multiplication Slam by Educational Insights is just what I needed when I was a child, eons ago, I hated math and I think that a tool like this would of enticed me to learn. I have one granddaughter who just resists learning math, besides basics, but she does love playing games and something like this would be right up her alley. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my son would benefit from this, he has such a hard time with math and all of school because of his issues, and this would be perfect because he loves electronics and this would help him learn while making it feel like hes playing a game:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids always complain about math and math homework. I think this would be a fun way to learn and reinforce those skills that kids really need to master.
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com Merry

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be perfect for my great nephew to help him in math. They have such wonderful products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this would be perfect for my 6 yr old grandson just going into 1st grade on sept 9. i would love this for him

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember going over and over the times tables with my parents, I hated it. this would make teaching them to my son so much easier! I really like that it increases in difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter loves math and even though she is about to enter the 3rd grade, she has been working on multiplication and division all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! We home school and this is definitely going on our wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to try this out to see how fun it really is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great way to get kids involved in learning. I like how it has different games so kids wouldn't become easily bored.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like a fun learning tool. As a former elementary school teacher, I know that math can be very frustrating for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun way to review math skills! I like that it has different games so the kids don't bored!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a really fun supplement to learning multiplication. I'm always on the lookout for learning in a variety of ways.

    ReplyDelete