Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bidet/Diaper Sprayer Review

We were recently excited to review a hand held bidet/diaper sprayer from SARIA Shattafs . The bidet sprayers have many uses, we wanted to use it mainly to clean those messy cloth diapers.



SARIA bidet sprayers also known as SARIA Shattafs , have been a leading bidet spray for over twenty years. They have sold millions of quality made bidet sprays world wide. SARIA Shattafs is #1 throughout the Middle East.

The bidet is a four foot hose, with a sprayer at one end while the other end attaches to an existing toilet. Everything is included with the sprayer, the only tool needed is an adjustable wrench. A full diagram with the unit will show how to install the bidet in ten minutes on a typical toilet that has 3/8" compression fitting. About 5% of the toilets in the United States come with a 1/2 outlet, so a reducer is needed. Most plumbing stores sell these reducers, they can also be found at SARIA Shattafs web site for sale. The unit will also come with a T style control valve that controls the water pressure to the sprayer. The tank of the toilet will fill quickly and the water pressure to the hand spray is reduced to a lower pressure, the built in hand trigger on the sprayer is to reach desired spray.

There are millions of people who use some type of sprayer on a regular basis. The bidget sprayer is a great device for personal hygiene, and men, women and children can use the sprayer. The device will clean ones rectal/gentile areas providing a smooth and gentle spray of water to those areas.

The bidet sprayer has been also used to clean the toilet, the bath tubs. It can even be used to help clean a pet in the tub. It would be a great vice to help with the elderly and the physically challenged.

I was so fascinated when we received the bidget, I'd never used one before. We installed it very quickly and had no issues. I really love being able to clean cloth diapers without so much hassle now. No more soaking them in the basin. The unit is very durable and we have not had any leaking. We also have a very young man who finds wiping troublesome right now, we give his rear a spray and it saves many undies from becoming stained. The SARIA bidget sprayer has really become a wonderful asset in our home.

You can connect with SARIA Shattaf's bidet sprayer via Facebook , and Website

38 comments:

  1. i could use this for my toilets what a great tool

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would come in so handy! Right now I am spraying off the diapers in the stationary tub ( after I shake what I can into the potty!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have this to spray off my stinky diapers. I've always swished them in the potty and while it works OK it doesn't do GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never did get myself a diaper sprayer, but would definitely love to have one for those days when the little is sick and her diapers are harder to clean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been undecided on whether to buy a toilet sprayer. My husband or I are not handy so it will depend on if I can get someone else in the family to install it. I think it will really come in handy when we start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan on getting one for CD, but never thought of using it for personal hygiene. That's a cool bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would also be awesome to help spray clean poopy cloth diapers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for diaper sprayer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the idea of this I hope I will win this it will make every thing much easier. I didn't no that it Hucks up to your toilet I through that it huck up to your sink now it makes more sense thank you for the read and making every thing clear now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like a great tool! I wish we had one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been cloth diapering for almost two years without a sprayer. I wish I had bought one from the beginning! It would be so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bidet sprayers are great. We have one in one of our bathrooms and it makes cleaning up poopy diapers a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never tried a sprayer on my cloth diapers and would really like to! This looks like it would help a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have heard of bidets and I have heard of diaper sprayers but I never would have put the two together. ;) Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're going to be introducing solids soon, so I will need a diaper sprayer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think a diaper sprayer makes so much sense.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like a really nice sprayer. I would really like to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bought a hand held bidet sprayer to use for a diaper sprayer and it works great. They are exactly the same, except when they market them as diaper sprayers they charge way more!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm looking forward to getting one of these to get the poopy diapers a little cleaner before they go in the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm undecided on whether to buy a diaper sprayer, but have heard that people love them. They all say easy to install...wondering how easy it really is since I'm not handy. But would make things convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I refuse to cloth diaper without one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just had a messy diaper to clean - I need one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love to use these for the cloth diapers!!! its so convienent and has many uses!! love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love the idea of spraying off a poopy toddler butt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. we had a sprayer, but it broke after about a year of use (not this brand). when it broke, we weren't able to purchase another one and i have missed it every day since. it makes things soooo much easier

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really want one of these before I start cloth diapering!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This would be great for saving money on toilet paper and wet wipes for my 3 year old not to mention dirty cloth diapers with my second baby on the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. hmmm.... used as a bidet? where does the water hook up come from? is it toilet water? I might like this item for bidet use. Could leave us feeling fresh and cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I need this! I use the hose outside and it's getting cold out!

    ReplyDelete
  30. hate the dunk and swish - i would love one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd use it as a diaper sprayer but cleaning the toilet is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I never wanted a sprayer, I dont mind doing the dirty work- but my hubby- he was manually trying to get poop off my daughters diapers and he said.... "I hate cloth diapers" GASP! How dare he! So I think a sprayer is what we NEED! I still cant believe he said that!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to get one of these for when we start cloth diapering!

    ReplyDelete
  34. this is such a cool idea. this would really come in handy not only for the baby in diapers but for the toddler who is potty training. could clean out his potty chair with it

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this product! & it's dual uses! Thanks for posting a review!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love a new sprayer right now.... we have one and I hate it! I won this one and since my other one was a year old I decided to take it to my mom's and use the new one at home.... but my old one was worlds better! Too bad she lives so far away and I can't just go get my old one back!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like that you wrote about the other uses of a sprayer. They can be very handy.

    ReplyDelete