Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, September 23, 2013

It's "Happy Puncuation Day"!

My English was never totally bad. I received a B in high school English and college English yet my grammar has much to be desired. I guess I was hoping to find many readers that just didn't care about punctuation and grammar! The grammar police probably won't stay but I am O.k. with that. With that said what is up with the blog???

It has been a long hard year getting to this point. I had to learn how to blog first, then my daughter (one of our bloggers) went to work, my mom passed and then our blog was hacked and a security warning, that was bogus, none the less seemed unstoppable but it was all worth it.



Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year and season too after spring and summer! Lol I entered to be part of "The Hottest Holiday Gift Guide 2013" November 1st through December 10th. I also planned a Christmas Week in November of A-Gift-A-Day. November 17th through the 23rd in hopes of the winners receiving their prizes in time for giving! Speaking of, there will soon be a button about the event on our sidebar and anyone that has it on their blog will get 10 free entries into every giveaway until December 10th! Your blog must have a following of at least 500 on facebook.

Finally, feel free to list anything you would like to see on our Holiday Gift Guide 2013 or our Christmas Week Event in the comments. Try to use sentences (this reduces spam), and if it is from a specific company try to list them so we can take our best shot at trying to obtain it for review or giveaway. Without all of you, none of this could be possible, we thank you all!

1 comment: