Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Perfecting Concealer by Advanced Mineral Makeup Review

We were able to review
Perfecting Concealer,  from the 
Advanced Mineral Make-up Line by 
Annie Mayo.


         In the late 70's Annie
Mayo moved to Arizona from 
Brooklynn, New york. She entered
into the field of beauty and 
cosmetics. She had spent many 
years honing on all aspects
of hair,skin,and make-up,
being a former sale owner
and aesthetician. She progressed
to film and print add make-up 
artist and television. Her work
includes over 25 feature films,
Miss Universe Pageant, television 
network news stations, and major 
sporting events like, The World 
Series and The Superbowl.
Annie Mayo has also hosted a 
morning T.V. segment on Fox

News called "The Make-Up Doctor".
         Annie became a very 
successful sales representive
selling skin and make-up products
to high-end spas and docters.
 Annie does assert that she always
believed in the products that she
sold over the years, or she would
have never represented them, however
she had always felt that there was 
room for woman's make-up to be 
improved.She decided because of this
to take her time developing Advanced
Mineral Make-up. In the past three
years, time has been spent devoted
to testing, refining and marketing the
line of natural mineral make-up and
cosmetics that is Advanced Mineral 
Make-up Line.Annie Mayo looks forward
to providing her customers with the 
highest cutting edge paraben and 
preservative free all natural mineral
make-up available, with new and 
exciting products to follow.
         The Perfecting Concealer
contains vitamin E, an antioxidant,
grapeseed oil,shea butter and hylaronic
acid.It conceals dark circles,puffiness
and facial imperfections. It will not 
look cakey or dry under the eyes. Its
100% pigment and concentrated, only
a little will go a long ways. The 
concealer can be used to conceal acne,
hyperpigmentation or rosacea. It will
not settle into fine lines on the face
or clog pores. It imparts luminescence
under the eyes and reflects the light,
making eyes appear hydrated and younger
looking.

THE PERFECTING CONCEALER...
1. Is a full coverage perfecting concealer that conceals dark circles, puffiness and facial imperfections.
2. Will not look cakey or dry under eyes.
3. Is 100% pigment and highly concentrated a little goes a long way.
4. Can be used to conceale acne, hyper-pigmentation, or rosacea.
5. Will not clog pores.
6. Will not settle in fine lines and wrinkles.
7. Imparts a luminescence under eyes,and reflects light making under-eyes appear younger and hydrated.
8. Contains Vitamin E an antioxidant, grapeseed oil, shea butter and hylaronic acid.

Advanced Mineral Makeup is an ultra-refined, 100% natural mineral makeup line created by highly skilled and in-demand TV and Film Makeup Artist, Annie Mayo. Unlike conventional makeup, 




The Advanced Mineral Perfecting
Concealer, is the answer to my under the
eye darkness. I have had dark circles
around my eyes since i was a little
girl. It seems to run in my family
from my mother to sisters,brothers
and a couple of my nieces and my son.
I have tried many many concealers
and have never really had any 
satisfaction with concealing the dark
circles. So, I was dubious at first,
thinking just another concealer to bite
the dust where my eyes were concerned,
but I was in for a huge surprise, and 
probably the best looking eyes I have ever
had. The very best part is it only takes
a little! I could say that the first time
I tried this I was stupified, I just couldn't
believe it. I did not have to cake it on,
or use another concealer at the same time.
I didn't have to apply it more than once
a day, it lasted until I was ready to 
wash my face at bedtime. I have had some
compliments about how great my eyes are 
looking. I could not be more impressed 
with the Perfecting Concealer, by Advanced
Mineral Make-up Line!
             
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment