Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Purex UltraPacks Plus Oxi w/zout Review

We recently received samples of Purex UltraPack plus oxi and zout to review, although all opinions are our own.



Today we're going to talk laundry. Its a subject I have to approach daily, as its never ending around our home. There's always something to wash and dry or fold and put away. Who just loves the washer monster, you know that nasty little monster who will always devour one of the two socks you have thrown in. Unfortunately, I don't have any answers about that hungry washer monster. However I have found some great new cleaning action.

I spend alot of time washing laundry for two adults, three boys who play football, and one toddler who is potty training, so there's always a ton of dirty and smelly clothes to be washed. I have heard all the hype about the ultra packs and I was really excited to get our samples and be in on the action. I put a load of dirty laundry in the washer and put one of those little ultra packs to the test.

Purex ultra packs contain a complete loads worth of concentrated liquid laundry detergent in a soft little pack. The packs dissolve quickly either in cold or hot water to release the liquid. Partnered with oxi and zout, stains dont have a chance with this fighting power.

The Purex brand was founded in 1922 in Los Angeles, California. They have been known for 90 years as the laundry brand that consumers trust to provide the most value for the money. The company has grown over the years from a single product of liquid chlorine bleach sold in amber pint jars. Purex has been a leader in sustainability and developing eco-friendly products. Purex will continue its long tradition of researching and developing products that make life easier for their consumers,and reduce enviromental impacts.

I was very pleased after throwing in my ultra pack that the clothes my children played football in came out spotless, and smelling great! Its as easy as putting the clothes in the washer throwing in the ultra pack, no messes with the pouring liquid in a cup, or dealing with powder messes. These ultra packs allow for multi -tasking.

I love that Purex ultra packs are budget friendly. An average family can save over $45 a year by using Purex. Another great advantage to this being simple is children and husbands can help out with the laundry. Moms no longer have to worry about their laundry rooms becoming a mess and wasting money on spilled laundry detergent.

The Purex ultra packs come in three different scents Mountain breeze, Free n Clear, and Plus Oxi.

10 comments:

  1. I would love to try them and see if we save money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, it is folding and putting away laundry that is my biggest problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been dying to use these i herd they work really well and my dishwasher is used a few times a day lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love oxi and purex so to me its a win win... I find presoaking with oxi does a great job of getting stains out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My spousal equivalent gets mystery stains on his white shirts that I just can't get out. Men are so messy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vinegar & oil from my sub sandwich...still have shirts I can't get that out of :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of the laundry packs. They sound efficient and economical. I'm interested in giving them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. would be great to try it, also thanks for some "history" of the brand, very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to try these, they say their good

    ReplyDelete