Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sagebrush Coffee Sponsor Spotlight

*sponsored*



Around my house, its likely the first thing your going to smell upon entering, is brewing coffee. We love our coffee and its with our great pleasure to introduce you to Sagebrush Coffee.

Sagebrush coffee spends a lot of time choosing their coffees. They choose a favorite country of origins, and try to keep it to the best that they can find from that country. Their purpose, they are very picky. They test many coffees and sell but a few. They do this to guarantee every single coffee on their site is incredible.

All Sagebrush coffee is roasted right after an order is placed. They work hard to get the coffee to their customers quickly. All their coffees are shipped in a sealed bag with degassing value. They say the coffee will show up looking like it's not sealed, but squeeze the bag and smell the goodness it is the flavor staying awesome.

Sagebrush coffee is confidant that once you try theirs, your favorite coffee will be replaced. In fact if your confused about choosing, take a look at their really nice photos and choose your favorite, they are betting you will love it! All their photos were taken in their own studio. They try to visually show you the nuanced flavors of coffees they sell. All their coffees are shown on a tray with an example of what they believe are the strongest flavors in the coffee.

They have coffee from Central America, South America, Africa, and Indonesia.

Sagebrush Coffee is offering a 10% Discount on all orders made within the month of October using the code momtograndma, Yay!

You can connect with Sagebrush Coffee via Facebook , Twitter and Their Website

18 comments:

  1. I am one to try different coffee's mainly because I am an coffee addict! I would be excited to win this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trying new coffees! Thanks for introducing us to this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May have to get this for my mom. She loves trying new coffees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love trying new coffees!! And my fiance is a coffee addict, so this looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the ideas of different coffees from all over the world, I would love to try some of this Burundi Coffee – Kirimiro Teka Variety, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the coffee is roasted right after an order is placed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have tons of fun trying new coffees with my hubby we pull out all the mugs and choose the right one for the coffee and then make a bar with options of creamers and sugars etc love us some coffee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffee is one of my favorite drinks. I love to try new ones that are from various companies all over the world. My friends even bring me back coffee as a gift when I do favors for them. This looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive never heard of this brand of coffee but im sure its great. my friend is a big coffee drinker so im sure he would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband loves to drink coffee (especially with dessert), but he has settled on a favorite yet. We'll need to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to try different coffees. This is the first I have heard of Sagebrush Coffee. I like that they are so picky about what they produce and ship to their customers. They sound like a quality company and I will be trying them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love drinking coffee in our family and love trying new ones. Sagebrush sounds really great, Love to try all their different ones

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to try different brands different varieties of coffee, thanks for introducing this company

    ReplyDelete
  14. Coffee roasted right after you place an order!!! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. my household loves coffee too and our house smells like coffee frequently!! i like that they have coffee from different countries.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a big fan of single origin blends so love to hear that's what Sagebrush tries to do with their coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that they don't roast it until after the order is placed! Going to have to give Sagebrush a try!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I love that they take their own photos rather than having a pro do it. :D As silly as it seems, that makes me have more confidence in their product.

    ReplyDelete