Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WARMZE #1 Rated Portable Bottle Warmer

*sponsored*



We were given the opportunity to review a warmze recently. A Warmze is the #1 rated portable and reusable bottle warmer, created by Maureen Christy.

Maureen started thinking about a portable bottle warmer every time she was away from home and needed to quickly warm her crying baby a bottle. She wanted her product to bring ease to people who were out and about with a baby.

A WarmZe works by placing a prepared bottle into the bottlesoc and pull up the outer layer. Wrap the air activated warmer around the inner layer of the bottlesoc and pull down the outer layer . The bottle will be ready for the baby to drink in 30 minutes. The reusable bottlesoc and self heating warmer wraps last up to 10 hours for multiple feedings. It works with any bottle brand. The WarmZe is reusable and can be put in the washer. It is non toxic and biodegradeable, and eco friendly. It is USA patented. No electric outlets are needed, no batteries, no boiling water,and no car charger. I was surprised the first time I seen the WarmZe for my niece, on the way to a family reunion. In fact it was the WarmZe that convinced my sister to go, if she cant warm up the babies bottles she has anxiety. When it took no longer than a half hour to heat up without a cord, or batteries I was pleasantly surprised. The material is soft for the baby to hold, and I adore the bottlesoc with the cute little owls. Its my favorite, though the other animal prints are cute as well. I definitely agree that WarmZe bottlesoc holders should be something every new traveling or on the go mother or caretaker should have.

You can connect with WARMZE via WARMZE Facebook and WARMZE Website . I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. my younger sister just had a baby she could use this

    ReplyDelete