Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Just A Drop Odor Eliminator Review

We recently received a sample and reviewed Just A Drop America's Favorite Bathroom Eliminator, approved by Doctor Oz.



I was a lil skeptical upon receiving our sample, as I thought about some of my husbands 30 minute trips to the bathroom. I can say with complete certainty that our samples were put to the test... and to my surprise, Just A Drop worked!

Just 'a Drop works by placing a couple drops in the toilet before you do your business. Just A Drop creates a seal directly on the waters surface, and 98% of all odors are effectively trapped beneath the water. The eliminator is made from a highly concentrated eucalyptus plant extract and a mild fragrance oil, it is non-abrasive and environmentally safe. The Just 'a drop solution is safe for all toilets and septic tanks. It is biodegradable.

It was featured on Dr.Oz who uses it regularly himself, and The Doctors TV Show. There are a multiple medical conditions and treatment side effects that have embarrassing odors such as Cystic Fibrosis, Celiac Disease, Steathorrhea, Giardia, Colitis, IBS, Crohns Disease, and Bariatric surgery. Just 'a Drop is the answer to feeling relief from these embarrassing odors.

When our sample was reviewed I totally expected the same results I have had with some other costly air fresheners that only mask the smell, and frankly most times just end up smelling worse. My nose was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a mild eucalyptus scent, not harsh at all, quite nice in fact.

Just 'a drop comes in a perfect size to discreetly tuck away in your purse, so when that moment hits you at a friend's house or a public rest room, it's not quite so embarrassing. There are six different fragrances to choose from including eucalyptus, refreshing spring, morning rain, citrus splash, lemon fresh, sunshiny day, and floral oasis. They also offer a 30 day back money guarantee if your not satisfied, although I seriously dont see that being a problem as the product works wonders!

You can connect with Just A Drop via Facebook and Their Website I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. this would be so nice for us in our bathroom

    ReplyDelete