Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Drop Shot by Plasmart Review

Recently, we had the opportunity to review an awesome game from PlaSmart Inc, called Drop Shot.

A Global toy distributor PlaSmart specializes in simple, smart toys and games. The introduction of The Original Plasma Car in 2003 is where PlaSmart began its journey to world wide success. PlaSmart products can be found in more than sixty countries on five continents. The innovative and quality products manufactured at PlaSmart have won prestigious and numerous toy awards. The toys that the company focuses on develop motor and dexterity skills, balance, creation, and imaginative play. The company is proud to work with toy designers and inventors who share the same vision.

PlaSmart's Drop Shot Game has our boys competing at least two or three times a day to see who makes their ball to the top first. It has become one of their new favorite games.

Drop Shot is a game of luck and strategy. The object of Drop Shot is to be the first player to reach the top. Each player chooses a different colored marble, yellow, red, green or blue. They begin by rolling the die,usually starting with the youngest player. The player can move their marble in any direction according to the number they have rolled. If the player rolls a bar, then there are little bars they can place throughout the game, to block other players from getting ahead. If the player rolls the yellow, then there is a yellow marble that the player can choose to release it in any slot, and as it randomly rolls down an isle it may knock one or more players back to start.

We love to have our family game nights, so we look for games that are durable, and will last through some of our boy's rowdiness. Drop Shot is a keeper, and our boys have even gone to the PlaSmart web site to add some games to their Christmas lists.

16 comments:

  1. This sounds like a new imaginative way to use marbles and is qu9te interesting. I like games that promote dexterity and strategy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these kind of game are so much fun! We have game nights too. Nice to get away from "technology" occasionally. Right now we are in the middle of a great Scrabble game. This game would be great for our family too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun game! I know several kids that would like to play this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love playing games and my kids are finally getting old enough to do just that, drop shot would be another good beginner game for them i think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I showed my kids the pic of the game! they said "Mommy that looks fun! Will you get me one?" LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this would be great for my kids. A time away from all the electronics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like fun. I would love to play it with my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've played a lot of games but this one is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a game the kids would enjoy and I would too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My grandchildren love to play games. In fact, this coming weekend, we're having a GAME NIGHT BLOW OUT FOR GRAND CHAMPION at our house with 5 of them, lol! It will be noisy & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOYS THAT FOCUSES ON MOTOR SKILLS, CREATION, BALANCE WILL BE PLAY FOR A LONG TIME./ VIANNA

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cute. My niece would love this game.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daughter is pretty good with strategy. We play Ludo/Parcheesi often. She would enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This cool and unique. i think my kids would have a blast playing this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never heard of DropShot, but after reading your review, it sounds awesome! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this looks like so much fun! i think my daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete