Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, October 18, 2013

MonkiSee Super Fun Early Learning DVD Review




We have had the opportunity, along with our little guy, to review the MonkiSee Super Fun Early Learning DVD'S .

I have to first say they have become a great hit around our home. I was really happy the first time me and the little man watched it, to see that he was so into it. He's just begun to talk more, and he has started repeating everything he hears around him. He is now constantly running around talking about the monkeys, and repeating things that the monkey have said. Our boy is such a big time monkey fan now, guess what he's being for Halloween? I'm sure you probably guessed it! This is a great learning tool, and I can already see the wonderful things our little guy is going to get out of the
Krista knew that some parents are just too busy to invest time into coming up with new materials,so that is where she decided to step in. They could spend time just enjoying the learning process while she does the leg work. Using the best of MonkiSee materials you are using the best of what worked for Krista. She looks forward to hearing success stories from this program as she has poured her heart and soul in to it.

MonkiSee is a collection of DVD's that exposes babies to upbeat music,original poetry, lovable puppets, and real world images. Babies are taught to identify body parts, colors, shapes, and more. MonkiSee has been proven to improve baby's vocabulary. The DVD's introduce new concepts to your baby/child in a playful and entertaining way.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. My grandson could really use this to improve his vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always glad that new learning tools such as these DVDs are being made to help l;ittle ones leanr and have fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound really great. I wanted to get something like this for my grandson and granddaughter for christmas. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete