Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rockin' Green Laundry Detergent

*sponsored*



Recently we received samples of Rockin' Green Laundry Soap to review. All opinions are our own.

Rockin' Green laundry soap is an award winning manufacture of eco- friendly cleaning products that were designed to make laundry and cleaning easier and more earth friendly.Their most well known for their laundry soap, which was formulated to use on any and all fabrics.

The product line was developed by a mom who was fed up with the mis-labeling of products that were suppose to be "green" and had poor performance. She had a mission to create cleaners that were hard working, gentle on sensitive skin, earth friendly, and met the demands of every family.

Many of the name brand detergents and cleansers contain harmful chemicals that cause irritation,allergic reactions, and much worse could cause cancers. The Rockin' Green products are made with a biodegradeable plant based and petroleum free surfactant. They are septic and grey water safe, and are never tested on animals.

Rockin Green carries three formulas Classic Rock for regular water, Hard Rock for hard water, and Soft Rock for soft water. It is very cool that you can find little tester strips available on their website to see where your water falls in at. They also have a product called Funk Rock for when your diapers have serious ammonia build up and they need a good soak. They also have a product that works well on animal messes.

As a couple of our little ones have super sensitive skin I was most happy to see that the line is free of harmful chemicals and environmentally friendly. I had heard how popular Rockin' Green was in the cloth diaper community so I was ready with a few of our smelliest to put Rockin Green to the test. I have been upset with other detergents I have tried it seems they always have a urine smell that lingers, while I even have some cloth diapers that are not holding up like they use to.

The first thing I noticed after using the Rockin' Green is I no longer could smell that urine stink on the cloth diapers. They smell great now. Honestly anything that is safe for our world and safe for our babies really does rock in my opinion.

You can connect with Rockin' Green Soap via Facebook and Website

30 comments:

  1. I have used Rockin Green before and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing bad to say about this soap. I just can't say how much I have falling in love with it. Its gluten free and it doesn't make me brake out ether. I just love this and my finger are crossed to win

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm glad that there is diaper soap out there for the people who are cloth diapering and their children have sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rock N Green. My son has sensitive skin and to doesn't irritate him while getting our diapers clean, even in our hard water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try Rockin' Green Laundry Soap. Thanks for your positive review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try Rockin Green Laundry detergent. I currently use All Free & Clear but keep hearing so many great things about Rockin Green.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know that they had different detergents for different waters! And I love that they have test strips. I'm going to have to keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been thinking to switching to Rockin Green because I keep getting ammonia smell with my current detergent! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard so many good things about Rockin' Green!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've tried a few cloth diaper detergents, but I haven't tried Rockin' Green. I would love to though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried a few samples and liked it. Smashing Watermelons smelled lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always see Rockin Green recommended for cloth diapers, and I'd really like to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the options for different water types. I think my water is regular, but may lean towards hard. This is one of the first soaps I'll try for diapering. I definitely want to use something safe and as chemical-free as possible, but concerned it won't get things clean enough. Glad to hear you've had good experiences with it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have hard water so this is a great detergent for us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like Rockin' Green. I have had problems with powdered detergents so I'm currently using a liquid detergent. But I would love to give it another shot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've heard such good things about Rockin' Green, I'll probably give it a try when my current detergent runs out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ive used this once when i won a pk in a giveaway and i loved it! works well and ive been dying to try their dish detergent

    ReplyDelete
  18. i've used rockin green and it helps so much with microfiber stink with cloth diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so looking forward to using Rockin Green on our diapers once baby gets here in December. My local cloth diaper store recommended we get the Hard Rock since we have well water and a lot of people in my area really like using it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the review. I've just started researching detergents for cloth diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm always looking to try out new products. I like my laundry to SMELL clean as well as get clean. Towels are hard to get odor free and I wonderer if Rockin' Green would be good for that...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have never used rockin green, but think it is next on my list since I am having a little bit of a lingering stink with my current detergent. Thanks for the info on the product :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heard so much about Rockin Green. How does it compare with Charlie's Soap? It's quite a bit pricier.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd love to try this! It's hard to decide what detergent to use on cloth diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this stuff, works especially well in hard water!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love RNG detergent, I have the barenaked babies unscented kind.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love that you can find testers on their website to see what kind of water you have, very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have not used Rockin' Green, and have been trying to figure out which cloth diaper safe laundry detergent to use. Your review helped! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I used their femme rock and was VERY impressed with how clean everything got!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've tried this soap and thought it wasn't bad. I wouldn't mind having some more on hand.

    ReplyDelete